JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I 'skimmed' through the video but saw enough to believe this guy is a few fries short of a happy meal!

I'll bet if he were encountered by the cops with the AR still in hand this would have had a different outcome....

Try that in most countries and you would end up as land fill. Maybe the guy was trying to get a job as an actor for a TV show or Bollywood movie hero. How do we know if the camera man wasn't a lawyers friend out of work. There are other options like he was just a nut. :eek: Gosh I love our country, walking down the street swinging an AR, but if you are a kid in grammar school and point your finger at another kid and say bang, bang, you are expelled. The Libs have sure turned this country top-turvy. Lock and load...Spad;):cool:

1) "I'm not 100% sure that getting assaulted by two dudes isn't reason enough to defend yourself with a firearm (as stated by the officer). Disparity of Force could be argued in court. There were plenty of other charges to pile on... a whole lotta Fail happening in a very short time frame."
If he had time to go get the AR out of his hoopty the threat was no longer extant, so disparity of force would no longer be an issue. At this point getting in the car and leaving is the best option. (But Nooooooooo - He drives a BMW, and he's drunk, and he was disrespected in front of the ladies...)

2) "He's very lucky those cops didn't just drop him on sight."
He's also lucky he didn't hit anybody with his negligent discharge.

3) Some languages have words that express an idea particularly well (e.g. German: Weltanschauung, Schadenfreude).
A Spanish word for the star of this opus is baboso. (Drooling dolt)
Pendejo works too (May be translated to mean stupid, or an anal orifice). A term of general opprobrium.

1) "I'm not 100% sure that getting assaulted by two dudes isn't reason enough to defend yourself with a firearm (as stated by the officer). Disparity of Force could be argued in court. There were plenty of other charges to pile on... a whole lotta Fail happening in a very short time frame."
If he had time to go get the AR out of his hoopty the threat was no longer extant, so disparity of force would no longer be an issue. At this point getting in the car and leaving is the best option. (But Nooooooooo - He drives a BMW, and he's drunk, and he was
You're correct. I wasn't taking into account the retreat and subsequent triumphant return of our story's hero.
I was mostly just questioning the cop's flat admonishment as it applies overall... ALL SDclaims and legal doctrines go out the window when the "victim" leaves the scene and returns.

Add to the above:
4) Felony Menacing/Assault.
When he was waving the AR around he committed felony assault on everybody he swept. That's dozens of charges.
Any one of those people could have legally shot him to terminate a publick menace. It would be totally reasonable to
conclude that this drunk cretin brandishing an AR while screaming obscenities at everyone and no one was about to
perpetrate a mass shooting and drop him like a bag of rocks, especially after he popped a cap.

it would be totally reasonable to conclude that this drunk cretin brandishing an AR while screaming obscenities at everyone and no one was about to perpetrate a mass shooting
He appeared to be on edge and about to 'loose' it.
We may never know but he may have been only one more shorted brain synapse away from it.

Notice the "sheep." If you need any confirmation on just how dumb the sheep are, this is it. Dude kicks off a round and is walking around with an AR15 and the sheep casually hanging out, many actually trying to get a better view of things, etc.

It's astounding how stupid people are. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads