JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is incredible. Every single thing you could do wrong. Dude with a concealed carry permit gets punched and knocked down at some nightclub, retreats to his car and grabs an AR, approaches the people who hassled him (dramatically), fires a warning shot over their head (downtown Orlando), calls the police to report the people who attacked him, when the police get there he puts his AR in his BMW and follows directions until he remembers he also has a pistol in his waistband so he yanks up his shirt, grabs the gun and drops it on the ground (somehow without getting shot), and then once he is in handcuffs, waives his rights and is extremely eager to tell his side of the story with as much incriminating detail as possible. At the end, he is shocked to learn that he is being arrested despite saying he knows his firearm usage and self-defense rights. The most shocking part though -- I guess it is because the people he shot at never came forward -- he was only charged with misdemeanors.

Things can get out of control quickly - best to get educated before you carry in public. It's not that the gun is the last resort, rather it is only for defensive use per the current understanding of local law enforcement. Comprehend their interpretation of these type events and you won't be surprised at the outcome.

If you can "retreat" to your vehicle to retrieve a firearm then it's kind of hard to claim self defense.

And if he had a pistol on his person why go get an AR?

This guy deserves a loss of rights and a greybar hotel stay

This is why people want to take away our rights.
People start waving around freedom sticks.

I wonder if this guy was born in America or migrated here and thought this is how you freedom?
Watching too many old westerns

But, but, but... What's the point in even having a gun, if you can't shoot at people with it?!

For those of you who didn't watch the video, he actually asked the cop that question (I paraphrased).

I think you guys are missing the point. He was disrespected in a club in front of ladies. He drives a BMW and that means you need to respect him

What I find amazing is that no other CPL holders didn't pull out theirs and dump a cap in his azz when he was wandering around and threatening people, waving his AR around, and yelling intimidating schit.

Florida, 9 times out of 10 it's Florida
That was the other thing that came immediately to mind.
Why does it seem like it's always Florida that has these kinds of wackos.
Is it something in the water? The weather?

That was the other thing that came immediately to mind.
Why does it seem like it's always Florida that has these kinds of wackos.
Is it something in the water? The weather?
There is a theory that mold spores might be responsible, it's humid and damp year round down there so maybe it's like a really unclean shower? And that doesn't explain the other humid southern states not having the same amount of craziness.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top