JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's why you need to have a good list of about 10 firearms you want. Your bound to find one of them.

Heck I just bought a pistol I never knew I wanted on an impulse buy when I said I wasn't going to buy anything this year

I ended up with a G17. I read that the G17 MOS mounting system is not that great. I'll shoot the G17 and if I decide to put an optic on it I'll have the slide milled.
If could locate A lightly used optic ready Shadow 2 or 226 I'd probably pick that up too. This is my first Glock.

Just wait it out. My "want" list is a whole bunch shorter with all the mask hoopla and the 4k person long BGC line. Unless you find an absolutely killer deal, you're probably gonna be overpaying for almost anything ATM

I had this thought a few days ago: Glock is a Toyota Camry.
And my Toyota Camry has been the most reliable car I've ever owned, even if it is one of the most boring. That's why I bought my glock already cerakoated and stippled. It's like a wing and racing stripes on my tan Camry. :D

5e7b7489d6f53b603020118af187289cf731c1ce37c4f.jpg

Not my pic, but the G45 I got.

Sig 226 Legion RX and CZ Shadow 2 optic ready can't be found. I'm in the mood to buy a full size optic ready 9mm and I'm coming up empty. I might have to settle for a Glock 17 as I've seen them new and lightly used occasionally.
Are you still looking for 226 Legion? If so, I have one to sell.

SImple solution: Reach out to your FFL and ask for it. None of these pistols are making it past the line of dealers that have put requests in. but the dealers that ask for those models might not be waiting more than a few days before the distributor calls to advise they have it/them.
This exactly, with the added caveat of making friends with the employees at local shops.
When I went in to Money Market to sell something to another member here, Jason (The one of Chinese descent, not bald Jason, he moved his family out of state)had remembered that I mentioned an interest in CZ pistols, and when they ordered a few he let me know. The 75s had sold, so he put a 97b aside for me.
I put money down on it as soon as he showed it to me.

How about a Ruger SR40/NIB with 2 extra mags/new in package I want gone?
If interested, make me an offer I can't refuse..unless you just happen to have a right-side charger upper for an AR-308 with a bcg...
Dan

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads