JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sig 226 Legion RX and CZ Shadow 2 optic ready can't be found. I'm in the mood to buy a full size optic ready 9mm and I'm coming up empty. I might have to settle for a Glock 17 as I've seen them new and lightly used occasionally.

It'll happen, just give it time.

Once the panic buying is over, suppply will return with the mfg's begging us to buy.

As it is, I can't ever get a email reply from either distributors or mfg's.

They're all feeling full of themselves, but this stuff runs in cycles.

Sellers market today, buyers tomorrow, but I refuse to overpay or not get the exact model I want which I could do, but absolutely will not.

Took me a few weeks to find the Legion 220 in 10mm I was after. I hesitated a few weeks ago but finally found one back in stock. Also if you are leaning toward the 226 I'd look into the new RXP model. Not only can it take the sig optic but also the Leupold Delta Point Pro.

Sig 226 Legion RX and CZ Shadow 2 optic ready can't be found. I'm in the mood to buy a full size optic ready 9mm and I'm coming up empty. I might have to settle for a Glock 17 as I've seen them new and lightly used occasionally.
SImple solution: Reach out to your FFL and ask for it. None of these pistols are making it past the line of dealers that have put requests in. but the dealers that ask for those models might not be waiting more than a few days before the distributor calls to advise they have it/them.

I have a few I'd be interested in on my list as well, but they weren't in stock before everything went wonky so I've resigned myself to waiting, mostly. I don't have any needs; only wants, so it's easy to let it slide. Lately, I've been looking back at the ones I already have and focusing on what I love about them. Makes me excited about something I don't have to wait for. I've realized I don't spend nearly enough time appreciating what I've already got. Always so distracted by the next shiny bauble.

I ordered a PTR MP5 pistol yesterday, after waiting for two hours just to get into the shop. This virus crap makes doing business very slow and inefficient unfortunately. I just hope I don't have to wait too long before I can get the pistol, but who knows with this gun scare buying lol. At least I could buy an SB Tac brace online without hassle or paying too much.

I usually have to order anyway, even at my LGS, for instance I actually wanted a Glock and my LGS stocks Glocks, but no G-33, need to order that one (Glad I did, my favorite Glock.) Same with my many Springfield's. I know you want to fondle first, buy later, but economics being economics, that won't likely happen.

SImple solution: Reach out to your FFL and ask for it. None of these pistols are making it past the line of dealers that have put requests in. but the dealers that ask for those models might not be waiting more than a few days before the distributor calls to advise they have it/them.

I still want my Remington V3 TAC-13..... :s0058:

3A233A22-B43A-4C32-A41A-D6966E14910D.jpeg

;):D

Nope, keep beating the drum. Actually I am inclined to use you for my thesis work in describing how this website is going to self implode when you hit 100k for feedback and the affect it will have the unsuspecting citizenry on the Pacific Northwest.
I
Likely a data eruption that'll take out half the state!

I just got my CZ here. Prices may not be the best, but they have them in stock. You just decide if the price is worth it or not? I have not shopped a Shadow 2? Good luck! Ooopps, not optic ready.

Last Edited:
Oregon Arms and Ammunition shows two CZ Shadow 2 in stock for $1249.99. They are a member and a lot cheaper than Guns.com.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top