JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bringing this home probably isn't the smartest thing I've done, but shooting it may prove to be stoopid-er.:D
All I have for it now is .410 shotshells. I'll have to pick up some 45 Colt to try, also. Not sure either will be comfortable.
Probably shouldn't have bought it, but it sure looks cool.
.410 a.jpg .410 b.jpg

Triggered.gif

_______

Long ago.....
Before the pseudo gun registration and FFL involvement......when buying any (especially, FTF pvt sale) firearm was simple...…..well it made sense (to me). To try, various cheap (in a good way) firearms.

But, being that the Govt has mandated that an FFL to be involved in every sale..... Well, who wants to pay an extra $25-$50 :eek: to have the Govt involved, when I already own several firearms. Seems to me to be a big $$$ makin' scheme. Or a hindrance to my collecting/shooting hobby?

Oh.....rrrreally? You feel SAFER?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Where/when? Did it change to say.....

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Aloha, Mark

So is that regarded as a pistol?
Mine, no it's a registered SBS. The OPs is likely a pistol like the Taurus Judge, where the barrels are rifled and not smooth bore. A few posts up the pistol 12g is actually a muzzle loader and not even a gun per the law, you can have it shipped to your doorstep.

Bringing this home probably isn't the smartest thing I've done, but shooting it may prove to be stoopid-er.:D
All I have for it now is .410 shotshells. I'll have to pick up some 45 Colt to try, also. Not sure either will be comfortable.
Probably shouldn't have bought it, but it sure looks cool.
View attachment 657121View attachment 657122

A new wacky gun is always fun. 'gratz.

Do they make it in 12 gauge?

Alas, no. I had to make my own. Well, after the Feds approved my shenanigans.

581077-d891ff236dfd0d90a0f61f4cc6bd593d.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads