JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Literally after reading your post I went to look for my nunchucks. I had the bamboo and the birch together to compare them and both boxes were gone. Checked the couch and coffee table where I'd last seen them, the safe, nightstand... then I remembered my girlfriend surprised me by decorating the room (coffee table included)for Halloween and moved them under the the table. Whew...

I usually carry a gun in my luggage and have misplace the luggage, but nothing serious, did fine a gun in the safe one time and didn't know where it came from, was one of the boys had put it in there without saying anything, could have made a killing on that one.....

I will be the first to admit this was pretty stupid but i was i a panic last night. I had decided to get out my Glock 32 is see how comfortable it would be to carry IWB. When I went to look for it I could not find it.

I searched the house from top to bottom. It was not in my gunsafe (I do not keep my Glocks there but I looked anyway), it was not in my small safe in the bathroom, it was not in my nightstand, it was not in my car, it was not in my range bag, or anywhere else I looked.

I felt like such an idiot for letting something as dangerous as a gun get away from me for so long without even realizing it. :eek:

In my professional opinion, and after reading daily posts of all the many pistols you have I feel the only option to make sure such a travesty never happens again, I would be more than happy to relieve you of such obligations.
Call it a service to your sanity.

Your welcome.

Several years ago I was pulled over by the Salem police, and the officer asked if i had any weapons in the vehicle. I was positive I had taken my Kimber from the underseat holster and put it back in the safe. The more I though the more I started doubting myself. The office was NOT understanding when I told him I wasnt sure. He asked me to step out of the vehicle, I told him to ticket me, arrest me or fly a kite to put it nicely. He called me irresponsible for not knowing where all my guns were at all times. I just thought I was better off to be honest than say I didnt have it when I did. Turns out it was in the safe. I have a cwp so I didnt see what the big deal was anyway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top