JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mike and I were so excited to go to the gun show today. I had to check the trigger comparison between the CZ and the Beretta for my new range gun. After a visit to Sportsmen's Warehouse I was in for the Berrata. After checking both with the first responder at Keith's booth I was sold on the CZ 9mm stainless. The kind man congratulated me and sent me to the table.
Driver's license and finger prints...cold hard cash. Went down the table to check on Mike and his viewing of the AK's then back again. D-effing layed???
I was delayed on my first purchase in 2010 and nothing since.
I would like to give kudos to Keith and his team for going above and beyond in trying to get this through quickly even though we hit the wall. Keith says he is coming up to his 5 years again as well. Five years after your last delay your number comes up again???

My funny business was 33 years ago.

What the hell fun is it to buy a new firearm at a gun show and then not be able to carry it around in the case so everyone knows that you bought a new firearm?
Dammit!!!

Anyway, true kudos to the Keith's crew!

Wifey

I get delayed about every other time. I've looked into the UPIN but there is no guarantee you won't still get delayed and it seems like a hassle. I've just learned to not get too excited to bring it home and when I can it's a nice surprise.

Good to hear they tried to take care of you but TBH, I'm kinda surprised to hear a story about someone buying from the gun show. Have prices come back from the stratosphere and somewhat comparable to online prices plus transfer? Last few shows I went to it was pretty ridiculous after you figure in tickets and parking fees.

I haven't been delayed for years. After 3 delays in a row at the old Ballston gun shop, Brian said that they told him that there was a felon in NO Louisiana with the same name as mine. I told him to tell them that I've never been to NO,had no desire to go there and never will if I have any say in the matter. Evidently that's all it took. :D

Keith's tables are actually the only reason I go to the local show any more as he has the best prices around and it saves me a drive to Gresham. I thought he was retiring?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top