JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who knows? Do we know it was the perps gun that killed the wife? Maybe the husband went to fend them off, got in a scuffle and his firearm accidently tagged his wife.

We can play this game all day! šŸ¤£

Hmmmm. Call me suspicious, but it seems odd that the woman was the only one shot by the reported home invaders, while the man, who was strong enough to "fight them off" ( 3 against one, no less) was not engaged with the firearm? If true, poor tactics by the invaders, should have taken out the biggest threat first. But the term criminal mastermind is an oxymoron, soā€¦. Hope there is neighbor video available or sufficient physical evidence to support the story, or they might be taking a hard look at the man.
I am with you. Something does not feel right.

Body language at 1:36 is interesting. Quite different than at the 2:21 mark. I'm no expert, but at 2:21 body language matches with what he is saying, very much so.

At 1:36 it's the opposite. Body language seems to conflict with what he is saying. Head movement eyes darting etc. It could be due to emotional stress but that's not my gut feel looking at the body language, seems fake to me at 1:36 mark. Just my observation and not accusing him of anything and again I'm no expert, far from it. Some expert could probably tell.

I hope the forensic evidence is enough to sort it out and catch and punish whoever is responsible.

Last Edited:
All of you bubblegumers are what is wrong with America...guilty until proven innocent on the man in the home. There have been multiple break-ins in the area, this isn't an isolated incident of a single home invasion. Did he find out who the attackers in the other invasions were and then beg them to come kill his wife? Some of the logic spewing in these forums is just plain retarded, it's unbelievable.
And here I thought it was all the scum doing dirt and giving us all the opportunity to speculate WTF went down.

I remember awhile back a cop killed himself and tried to make it look like he was in pursuit of three black guys and was subsequently killed. I was the bad guy for calling it out but when all was said and done, that is just what happened. I should have taken bets.

Everett is coming along quite nicely.

Violent Crime in Everett Rises Rapidly - Murder Rate Could Quadruple in ...
Everett saw 4 murders in 2020 and 2021, but in 2022 that number is expected to be 16. Everett saw 86 robberies in 2021, but in 2022 we are expected to see 140. In 2021, there there were 130 weapons violations. , the projection for 2022 is 194. The number of murders in Everett this year is expected to quadruple from last year.

Everett is coming along quite nicely.

Violent Crime in Everett Rises Rapidly - Murder Rate Could Quadruple in ...
Everett saw 4 murders in 2020 and 2021, but in 2022 that number is expected to be 16. Everett saw 86 robberies in 2021, but in 2022 we are expected to see 140. In 2021, there there were 130 weapons violations. , the projection for 2022 is 194. The number of murders in Everett this year is expected to quadruple from last year.
Traffic barrels have obviously slowed the average Everettonian such that they are easy prey.
Thanks, government!

A lot of information not being told here to speculate. Who got into a verbal altercation? The wife? When did the husband left to get help? The husband could have been somewhere else in the house when the intruders broke in then heard the wife yelling then bang! Ran to the neighbors to get help.

Who knows.

Although my experience as a criminal investigator isn't anywhere near three decades, I'm not uncomfortable asking, "How is this for fact-based?"

Past (even recent) incidents in the neighborhood are not evidence that THIS incident is one more of the same. Investigation is required to establish evidence-based similarity, point-by-point.

When (one or more) victim is murdered and a surviving victim has no (or only slight) injury, there is reason to be skeptical that unknown "outsiders" were responsible, or that such such "outsiders" even exist. There is further basis for skepticism when the surviving victim would logically have posed the greatest threat to an attacker. However, that UNUSUAL circumstance is not evidence that outside perpetrators did not exist. Investigation is required to substantiate the actual presence of outsiders. Conversely, absolutely no evidence of outsiders is not proof they did not exist; it is only indicative.

Cultural norms are not evidence or predictors that an individual will behave in a certain manner. Investigation is required to establish what behavior actually occurred. Behavior that is substantiated (by evidence) may or may not be consistent with cultural norms. If consistent, the cultural norm lends a measure of support to the logic of that behavior. In contrast, behavior that is inconsistent with cultural (or any other norm) lends a basis for questioning the logic of that behavior. However, that inconsistency is not evidence.

Bottom line, news articles are not facts, nor are they the product of careful unbiased investigation. Quite the contrary. We'd be fools to draw any conclusions based on the limited information we've read, but I think we are (still) welcome to enjoy speculating about "what really happened".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads