JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Scum has become bold but, this is what leads to one finding out what happens when you bring bear spray to a gun fight.
Twice now in my lifetime I've had the opportunity to demonstrate how much more effective BS actually is when deployed correctly.
Snatch can away. (Get sprayed, no worries - it'll be worth it...)
Promptly - and with authority, proceed to empty BS can contents into the front waistband of said attacker. Directly into the crotch.
We're talking level 10... 'discomfort' here.
Nothing will help. Nothing. Even stripping their clothes off and running around naked praying for help - won't help.

But it will create a long lasting memory. :cool:

Twice now in my lifetime I've had the opportunity to demonstrate how much more effective BS actually is when deployed correctly.
Promptly - and with authority, proceed to empty BS can contents into the front waistband of said attacker. Directly into the crotch.
Nothing will help. Nothing. Even stripping their clothes off and running around naked praying for help - won't help.

Does it cause permanent shrinkage? :eek:

Hmmm... Bare Spray...

Now THAT I LOVE!! Oh man would that make a great video!!!

Thieves seem to be upping the stakes. This, and catalytic-converter thieves with the lookout brandishing a pistol.

They voted to Defund the police, get lenient charges dropped and basically let criminals do what they wanna do, I have no sympathy for them at all.

If they are Amazon packages and you know you won't be home, have them delivered to an Amazon locker location instead. I do that. I have even cancelled an order when I thought I would be home but then got called away. I reordered and had it delivered to an Amazon locker location instead.

If they are Amazon packages and you know you won't be home, have them delivered to an Amazon locker location instead. I do that. I have even cancelled an order when I thought I would be home but then got called away. I reordered and had it delivered to an Amazon locker location instead.
Probably the best idea. With the communist DA's in place in most of our areas right now, if you were to take any physical action against these bubblegum clowns you will probably be the one winding up being prosecuted.

Bear spray me ?

Bear trap you.

800px_COLOURBOX3655124.jpg

FedEx will also hold at the location of your choice.

Are people so stupid as to think they are NOT going to be videoed/pic taken of them when they are out stealing stuff? Especially on peoples porches?

I mean this guy's image is fairly clear in spite of the mask and add in his pickup and I would think someone would recognize him (and the truck) fairly quickly.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top