JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Surprised Safeway gave up the footage Had my truck molested right in front of there store (SO close it SHOULD have been a handicapped spot!) OVER $500 in stolen property and damage and the police didnt do bubblegum Safeway is lame if the criminal doesnt commit a Felony they wont release the video! Shop at Winco there prices are better anyways!

Snatch and grab is a common crime in New York City, Europe and crowded cities around the world, but you don't hear much about it in the USA, especially the West Coast for that matter. People are utterly naive around here though. In most cities around the world, people keep their valuables out of sight and close to them. Around here, I see people bust out their wallets, purses and handle hundreds of dollars in the plain and open. People are just too trusting around here. I have always thought to myself how gullible people are and careless they are with their valuables. I remember travelling in certain parts of the world where they instruct you to wear a money belt or put it in a concealed pocket. In places like Africa, they have guards with AK-47s sitting next to ATM machines. You withdraw your cash from a private room and only one person is allowed in at a time. It always baffles me watching people pull out hundreds of dollars all alone by themselves at night from an ATM in the city. They just sit there hanging out by machine counting all their money, taking their time, thinking they are safe. There are thieves in EUrope who slice open peoples pockets and take their wallets while another person distracts you. You don't even realize you have been robbed until an hour or so later.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top