JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody ever been to one of these "Bigtop promotions" gun shows? I have a feeling its going to be retail vendors at above retail prices. Any thoughts or experiences? Is it anything like the Puyallup or Evergreen gun shows? Just curious.

Last Edited:
I have been to the ones here in Vancouver at the fair grounds. There not to bad. If you know what the prices are and don't get scammed. There are usually retail and individuals selling at least the last time I went.

I have been to the ones here in Vancouver at the fair grounds. There not to bad. If you know what the prices are and don't get scammed. There are usually retail and individuals selling at least the last time I went.
That's what I kinda thought. The shows up here are usually at the fair grounds and are usually decent. I think the big promotion made me a little weary about the quality. Oh well, it's up the road and my kid wants to see if he can find a used stock for his 10/22. 11yrs old and realizing that he can do what he wants to make his rifle more functional for him!

Just for the benefit for your son, if he hasn't been to a gun show, he will get to experience why you're so interested. Then, raise his allowance :D

I would say for your son's sake, taking him to touch, feel and see is good. Then he'll have a better idea when he seas (spelling) something he wants that may be online. Win/win ;)

Yup, I told him we can go for sh*ts and giggles, and if he sees something he wants then we can research it right there on the spot. Crazy internet in the pocket devise. I personally want to stock up on some 5.56 if I see some bulk deals. Maybe run into some .41 for one of my Blackhawks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top