JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If the information you are giving out here is informing a bad person of how to hurt more people? Notice when Hassan killed all those Americns that the police had all his internet stuff down as evidence. How will you feel when you have given a killer strategies and tactics to kill other Americans?

Giving pictures and discriptions of how to carry and what to use may help someone go bad. It the kid reading your post on prozac and making a list to kill? How do you feel about this?

Just a thought here.

jj

If the information you are giving out here is informing a bad person of how to hurt more people? Notice when Hassan killed all those Americns that the police had all his internet stuff down as evidence. How will you feel when you have given a killer strategies and tactics to kill other Americans?

Giving pictures and discriptions of how to carry and what to use may help someone go bad. It the kid reading your post on prozac and making a list to kill? How do you feel about this?

Just a thought here.

jj

We shouldn't be giving tips on how too.

But the real question is how far are you willing to give up freedom of expression in the name of security.

Where is that line. ;)

Selling a man a shovel is not the same as helping him bury his decapitated wife.

You can't restrict free speech because someone might find a way to do harm with what they hear. Especially when the original speech was in no way malicious or intended to harm.

Those that are willing to sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither...or something like that.

I don't believe there's any secret info being posted here, you can find how to posts anywhere on the internet, even how to build a nuclear device.

Just a thought again, when you have an administration that looks to blame anyone except the guilty then what will keep them from comming to the website and blameing those people there. Just in an attempt to rid the world of gun websites.

Allready this administration has talked about controling the net. Plus you have to notice they went after the guy that sold him the gun (which they approved the sale of). What happens when somebody is hurt with a gun he bought FTF here with no background check?

You don't think they will come after the guys promoting this site?

Someone here mentioned freedom of exspression, err that will get the thread locked so please don't do that. This is not a debate. This is all simple opinion that must be limited to not offend.

jj

Nope. It doesn't trouble me one bit. Any advice, suggestions or information I share is intended for only lawful and moral purposes. If someone is a "bad seed", it isn't me who made him so, nor do I have any control over the actions of others. Nor would I want to. As someone said on another forum today, you are either for freedom, or not. It isn't a buffet line.

Nothing posted here is secret information. There are hundreds of free online military training manuals posted by our own government that can teach anyone with the intent on doing harm how to do so, and in a much better manner than a few random posts by forum members here can. On the other hand, I agree in this society of blame-everyone-except-the-perpetrator litigation, it is probably in an individual's own personal best interest to not post things that someone else can use as leverage against you in a future lawsuit.

Keith

I would be more concerned about ignorance about guns that education about guns.

too many broken homes where people are learning about guns from violent video games and violent movies that glorify the bad guys.

at least on a board like this they are leaning from REAL people in most cases have education about fire arms

i think a lot of gun violence could be curved not with stupid liberal "gun control" but with gun education

its amazing how little some newbies know about the dangers of a fire arm and how it needs need to respected that its not a toy and that it is a tool with the power to Kill, to end life .

a good example some months ago a friend of my nephew shot his friend with a 12 gauge shot gun killing the other friend

these kids had just turned 18 and went out and got some guns.

my nephew who i have taken out shooting and taught gun safety and had told him if he is ever someplace where others are handeling guns improperly to leave right away. He was over there and they were jacking shells in and out of the guns playing with them he told them to knock it off or he would leave so they did . that did not stop them from doing it later on each other eventuly ending with the death of one of them. Maybe had they had a parent or uncle or at least some good advise some education that could have been avoided

While I am all for the law and order it seems to change how it is enforced by different administrations. Equal under the law doesn't seem to hold true when you have protected groups, some are more equal than others. Just because you think it is legal doesn't mean they won't use a "crisis" to their advantage.

I am all for freedom but I warn you to watch your back. The buffet line is getting to only have one entre, their way or the highway.

jj

Man on man you can judge if you should help someone but on the net you don't know what psycotic is reading and learning from what you say. Wonder where Hassan got the idea of useing the 5.7 when he had training with the 92?

jj

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads