JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that it matters much, but just to be aware, the bits that come with it hardly fit anything firearm related. Standard bit bases though so no big deal to just swap them out from a set that does and keep your favorites handy.

The bits with the wrench are kinda lame.
I went with a Mac set after almost buggering a scope cap screw on a new mount, regular torx just started slipping either direction, these ones even remove damaged screws no sweat.

By the marks on your scope tube, it was already sliding in the rings.
Are/were there recoil lugs for the scope bases on that Benelli rifle? Did they shear off?

The bits with the wrench are kinda lame.
I went with a Mac set after almost buggering a scope cap screw on a new mount, regular torx just started slipping either direction, these ones even remove damaged screws no sweat.
That's nicer than my Iriwin set, which cost a quarter of that and works fine. :D :s0087:

That's nicer than my Iriwin set, which cost a quarter of that and works fine. :D :s0087:

Not cheap for sure.
I had just bought a Mac driver set but it didn't have those bits.
Should have bought the set that had them to begin with.

Removes stuff that normally gets drilled out is a win for me.
I use them all the time at work because people are to lazy to toss a buggered screw or clamp and get a new one.
I thought them kinda gimicky at first till I had a $350 scope mount with a mangled screw.
Bought just that one, worked so well I bought the set when it went on sale.

I put a torque wrench on anything that has a torque value.
Only takes a second and there's no second guessing if it's enough or evenly applied.

Between home and work I probably have 10 different torque wrenches.
Good from 5 inlb to 2,400 ft lbs with a 3/4"-1" 4x multiplier.

You just need more power.

3B295547-3651-49BD-8D37-CA300EB8ACDE.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews