JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm on the edge of my seat.

What's with the Chinese Facebook link?
"Guessing" it was done in some other country. I just clicked on the US FB link. Adults playing with stuff kids wish they had. Result was pretty much what I expected would happen. Better would have been a camera from the area around it to see if anyone of them were stupid enough to get splashed with the brass when it blew :s0140:

There is a guy who has a huge hydraulic press, and he does vids of it crushing various things.

He usually has the press surrounded by thick plexiglass and controls the press from another room.
That would certainly be the "smart way" to do this. Watch video's for a while and its not hard to find fools doing stuff that gets them hurt, sometimes badly but, makes for some great watching. When I was working in Industry I saw some amazing stunts go horribly wrong for people. Thinking back to my growing up years I often wonder how so many of us lived through it :s0140:

Interesting. Apparently, when you put a .50 BMG cartridge in a hydraulic press, it forces the Facebook membership requirement out of it. ;)

But, will it blend?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads