JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
reply to "bkboooo"........ it is sad the way things are in todays world ! when my step girls stayed with me about 10 yrs. ago .(while their mother was doing another treatment center) i took them back to their father...he asked them how things went over the wk.nd.? they told him they got spanked-- he says we don't spank in our house ! i told him, you gave me a letter of "legal guardianship" when i picked them up . i let him know that..... i will tell them once as a warning, the next is a spank on the butt ! this happened on fri., the rest of the wk.nd. was perfect,and from that day on the girls were just great.........

just my thoughts...steven

It starts when they are babies. Raise them right with love and discipline. Teach them respect early on or you are doomed. My son and I do not always agree, but we love and respect each other and get along pretty well. It is a two way street.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top