JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a great idea. We used to fill the tubs up in N. Carolina before a hurricane, but obviously couldn't use it for driking, just washing & flushing. We would spend alot of $$ on lots of bottled water for drinking/cooking. I'm getting 2 of them.
Thanks for posting.

That looks like a good idea if you knew something was coming - like a hurricane or civil disorder. Although, I wouldn't rely on that in lieu of having water on hand because some events (earthquakes) are hard to predict.

definitely interesting.

I don't think i will be getting any though. the citys water storage tanks are only a block a way for me. so i am pretty sure i can stock up in a hurry if needed. and there is nothing like 300,000 g + of fresh water close by.

So- you have to rely on the fact that you have running water to fill the thing up, right?

FYI, you already have a water storage container...it's called your hot water heater. When you run out of water, I would suggest tapping into that first.

They are a good idea. I bought one a few weeks ago. If you have any advance warning you can have an extra however many gallons of water your bathtub holds. Don't count on always having advance warning though. It's a good idea to also have longer term water storage and some sort of water purification.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top