JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on the situation. I don't call them if I have a problem with a neighbor. If I walk out and catch a thief breaking into cars and he runs then I do. If I see an accident that is serious enough that police should be involved then I will. Or debris on a busy freeway that is endangering traffic. My personal experiences other than traffic citations (I've had my share of bogus stops, especially in the PDX metro area) has always been positive. Being a strong open carry supporter it puts me face to face with them frequently including phone calls (both ways) however not negatively. On the contrary we are working together here to find ways for the open carry community and law enforcement to have positive interactions with each other. I don't think that really counts to the question though.

i call the cops about once a year. the most noteworthy involved a car prowl (car jacked up and about to pull the AMG rims off my Benz. responded within 30 secs from multiple directions including a dog - caught 2.) another was a forceable home entry during which I confronted them armed (they thought my sandblasted Colt Officers model was 'cool', dusted, and left). overall, my experience with the Seattle Police Dept has been good. i live in So Seattle which tends to generate a little more action at night than other neighborhoods.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top