JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This arrived in the mail today. I had zero interest in a Glock 43x or 48 until I saw these.

Now I need a gun.. might loan it out to a guy I know to test it out.

Anyone try these? 15 rounds.. makes a new option for me if it's reliable

CF029A5C-AD75-42F9-9A3E-994D8C92D0E8.jpeg A1EA7492-88D8-4223-8BF8-711CB755FE63.jpeg

I was late getting to an estate sale years ago and all the vintage firearms were long gone by the time I got inside.
As I was leaving the sale, one of the estate sale helpers opened a large cardboard box and said that they had forgotten to place all the old vintage magazines out on a table.
I turned around and saw that it was full of new in box/wrapper original mags for Colts, Winchester, S&W and Ruger rifles/pistols.
I offered a low ball bid and they happily accepted my offer. One of the best deals I ever made.

I have several times when I knew I was buying some new gun. Would order mags from a place that had them at a good price. Last handgun I bought here I knew it would take a couple weeks to get the OK to take it home so mags got here long before I could bring the gun home.

I buy standard cap mags for popular guns if I come upon a smoking deal, especially ones I think I might own someday. Otherwise they make good trading stock or just reserves for the unforeseeable future.

I bought a .50 cal ammo can at a yard sale YEARS ago......it was full of GI AR magazines. I paid $2.00 for the lot. Probably $80-100 in today's market. :cool:

Oddly enough I paid like $800 for a Bushmaster A2 shortly after. A $500 rifle at best in today's market. :rolleyes:

Yes. I have over two dozen Beretta M9/92 mags and no Beretta pistol...yet.

I had forgotten but during the great ban a guy I worked with offered me 2 M9 mags in wrappers. He was a Sr. MSGT and pretty sure he walked them when he left. I figured they would make a good trade. Bought him lunch for them. Next show I found a guy selling P-89 mags, used but in great shape, $50 each. Showed him the M9's offered trade strait across, he took the deal. That was my last show. I walked through the place and it was junk and VERY over priced guns. The $5 at the door was worth it for the trade I made but made me sad what had happened to the shows

I used to live in the PRK
In 1999, before SB23 was to go into effect I bought FAL and HK mags. I didn't own either but I figured What the heck, I might someday and mags over 10 rounds would soon be banne, so I bought a dozen of each. Paid through the nose for them too because everyone was gouging by October of 1999. Alas, I lost them all when I moved north.
Then I bought a PTR-91 a few months after I got here.:confused:

Haha.. I feel better now. I thought I was being odd. I need to buy mags for an AR-10. Because I want one. Or a Galil Ace in 308. Either way.

I've currently got barrels and mags for a g17...which I do not own...also mags and barrels for a 308ar which I also don't own.

Couple mags for a m14a1 clone...yup don't have one of those either.

Also a small stack of 1911 45mags

Ok. I confess too.
Got a box of HK91 mags for "someday". Couldn't pass on the price. I've been avoiding .308 for years...lots of 30-06 and don't want another caliber....
Glock fun sticks, but no Glocks or anything that uses them.
Kinda want some grease gun stick mags and M-76 mags incase Zastava ever brings them back.
On a positive note, hoarding CZ Scorpion mags and keep finding new guns that use them!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR