JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This arrived in the mail today. I had zero interest in a Glock 43x or 48 until I saw these.

Now I need a gun.. might loan it out to a guy I know to test it out.

Anyone try these? 15 rounds.. makes a new option for me if it's reliable

CF029A5C-AD75-42F9-9A3E-994D8C92D0E8.jpeg A1EA7492-88D8-4223-8BF8-711CB755FE63.jpeg

I was late getting to an estate sale years ago and all the vintage firearms were long gone by the time I got inside.
As I was leaving the sale, one of the estate sale helpers opened a large cardboard box and said that they had forgotten to place all the old vintage magazines out on a table.
I turned around and saw that it was full of new in box/wrapper original mags for Colts, Winchester, S&W and Ruger rifles/pistols.
I offered a low ball bid and they happily accepted my offer. One of the best deals I ever made.

I have several times when I knew I was buying some new gun. Would order mags from a place that had them at a good price. Last handgun I bought here I knew it would take a couple weeks to get the OK to take it home so mags got here long before I could bring the gun home.

I buy standard cap mags for popular guns if I come upon a smoking deal, especially ones I think I might own someday. Otherwise they make good trading stock or just reserves for the unforeseeable future.

I bought a .50 cal ammo can at a yard sale YEARS ago......it was full of GI AR magazines. I paid $2.00 for the lot. Probably $80-100 in today's market. :cool:

Oddly enough I paid like $800 for a Bushmaster A2 shortly after. A $500 rifle at best in today's market. :rolleyes:

Yes. I have over two dozen Beretta M9/92 mags and no Beretta pistol...yet.

I had forgotten but during the great ban a guy I worked with offered me 2 M9 mags in wrappers. He was a Sr. MSGT and pretty sure he walked them when he left. I figured they would make a good trade. Bought him lunch for them. Next show I found a guy selling P-89 mags, used but in great shape, $50 each. Showed him the M9's offered trade strait across, he took the deal. That was my last show. I walked through the place and it was junk and VERY over priced guns. The $5 at the door was worth it for the trade I made but made me sad what had happened to the shows

I used to live in the PRK
In 1999, before SB23 was to go into effect I bought FAL and HK mags. I didn't own either but I figured What the heck, I might someday and mags over 10 rounds would soon be banne, so I bought a dozen of each. Paid through the nose for them too because everyone was gouging by October of 1999. Alas, I lost them all when I moved north.
Then I bought a PTR-91 a few months after I got here.:confused:

Haha.. I feel better now. I thought I was being odd. I need to buy mags for an AR-10. Because I want one. Or a Galil Ace in 308. Either way.

I've currently got barrels and mags for a g17...which I do not own...also mags and barrels for a 308ar which I also don't own.

Couple mags for a m14a1 clone...yup don't have one of those either.

Also a small stack of 1911 45mags

Ok. I confess too.
Got a box of HK91 mags for "someday". Couldn't pass on the price. I've been avoiding .308 for years...lots of 30-06 and don't want another caliber....
Glock fun sticks, but no Glocks or anything that uses them.
Kinda want some grease gun stick mags and M-76 mags incase Zastava ever brings them back.
On a positive note, hoarding CZ Scorpion mags and keep finding new guns that use them!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads