JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People that know me, know I'm into guns and from time to time I'm given things they happen to run across.
One time it was 2 boxes of 30/40 Krag. Guess what? The Waste Mgmt. driver has a 30/40 Krag. He knew I did a lot of casting, so, along came two 10# Down Rigger balls. Last time it was most of a box of 9mm, which I added to my stockpile. No guns yet, but I keep hoping.;)

Yep I have bought a number of magazines over the years at Garage Sales that fit firearms I do not own. Made a nice profit off a couple M-14 mags I got for $5.00 each most recently. And someone with a M1A got two excellent condition magazines for less then they would have had to pay elsewhere.

A few years ago I went after a US made 7 round mag tube for my M4.
Found Carrier Comp had just what I wanted - but the lead times then were months. So when my order came up, Carl's wife informed me that that was to be a last batch for a bit while Carl healed up from an illness. I knew these would be in high demand - so when she asked if I wanted just one, I bought 3.

By the time they arrived, one was already spoken for, one was for my original project - and, well - damned if I didn't find another Benelli in need of an upgrade shortly after... Damn it. :rolleyes:

That counts, right?

I can recall buying an older Browning Hi-Power magazine when I didn't own the gun. I've owned HP's before, know that the aluminum follower mags are harder to find. In fact, I still have it and probably should get rid of it.

I've never bought a gun later to match up to a random magazine that I bought. But: I've bought ammo cheap that came along as a target of opportunity then bought the gun to shoot it in.

I'm still waiting for somebody to offer me that Remington 760 .300 Savage magazine that I "Don't Need".

I loaned it out to a local gun shop so a customer could try it out. I'm in no hurry to get it back since I don't own a gun to use it in!

Just an FYI for those interested in the S15 mags.....and good luck! :D

4A860792-C314-4B9D-8047-E5938443F4EE.png

I have a mess of 20-rnd. M14 magazines that I was in the process of converting to .308 Galil magazines, but then ProMag came out with AWSOME 20-rnd. .308 Galil mags (based on M14 mags) that are reasonably priced..... so now I have to eventually buy me an M14/M1A.... dammit. :s0118:

:s0140:

I scored a crate full of unused surplus FAL mags still in the waxed wrappers years ago at the PDX gun show back when Fairly Honest Don's Machine Gun Parlor was still around and doing the shows, And I didn't have a FAL yet, but had been wanting one for a long time! Also scored a Case of real HK G-3 Mags, for a sweet deal!
Then Later, I got a few box's of 600 Swiss 5 round Stripper Clips, and had to have those too, ( though they work really slick in the 1903 I had at the time) and I also scored a box of brand new U.S. M-9 Contract Aluminum finger groove base plate M-9 Mags, Boy howdy are those rare these days!

A Buddy who walked a few cases of G.I. 20 and 30 round AR mags, all loaded, decided to trade me for some power tools I no longer needed!
Didn't have any AR's back then, but a good deal was a good deal! Still have several boxes of Tracer I have no need/use for that I pulled out of those mags!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top