JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I was on the fence about buying another s-15 mag.. since I don't own a g-48... logged onto buy one put it in my cart...... by the time I logon on they were gone! Ha. Oh well. I have 1. Well some guy from the gun shop has it. I really hope these work well. If so I will be getting a new carry gun! So long Glock 19. It will live in my safe.

Last Edited:
So I was on the fence about buying another one... since I don't own a g-48... logged onto buy one put it in my cart...... by the time I logon on they were gone! Ha. Oh well. I have 1. Well some guy from the gun shop has it. I really hope these work well. If so I will be getting a new carry gun! So long Glock 19. It will live in my safe.

Do you mean those S15 mags or the G48 was already gone?

Holy cow.... out of stock!

I was literally trying to add two of them to my shopping cart about every 5-10 seconds, 10 minutes before the time they said they'd be in stock and it kept saying "out of stock".... at 6:00pm and 3 seconds it suddenly said, "added to your cart", then BAM I hit the checkout button and had it all paid for and confirmed less than a minute afterwards before they could have an "inventory error"....

THAT'S how you win cyber "Black Friday" beatches! :s0053:

Holy cow.... out of stock!

I was literally trying to add two of them to my shopping cart about every 5-10 seconds, 10 minutes before the time they said they'd be in stock and it kept saying "out of stock".... at 6:00pm and 3 seconds it suddenly said, "added to your cart", then BAM I hit the checkout button and had it all paid for and confirmed less than a minute afterwards before they could have an "inventory error"....

THAT'S how you win cyber "Black Friday" beatches! :s0053:

4A0B1817-DBB6-4162-AFBE-33C1B840B737.png

Agency Arms had some in stock as of an hour ago...I'm going to wait for round #3 (back in stock) at SA and see if I can get in on it again! :s0151:

They are literally selling them faster than they can produce them! Supply will eventually catch up.;)

Not selling mine. It's at my local gun shop. I'm in no hurry to buy a Glock 48. I want to wait a few months to see how these mags hold up. I might buy 1 more. Who knows.

Ive got a 450 bushmaster mag thats been sitting here for a few weeks. Still waiting on my upper to ship. Apparently "in stock" on the complete uppers means "in stock once we get more bcgs"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top