JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, I didn't know about the means, but the effect is obvious. When I was a young boy we were all afraid of communism, now, well, many in this forum appear to believe in communism. I would never have guessed that it could happen. It comes up often in conversations, about how America is so screwed up now that people would vote for a leftist like Obama, well, now we know.

Thanks.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

We elect em so we get the government that we deserve. Could blame the self serving politicians for lying but that would be like blaming dogs for barking, its what they do. Early in the 20th century a fella named Ponzi started a pyramid scheme that (for a while) was so successful that many politicians argued that we should base our government on it, in effect that's just what they did.

Bigfoot hit the nail on the head. We have no one else to blame but ourselves for the mess we are in now. This country was founded on a republic style of government because our forefathers knew the dangers of a democracy. Many people take their citizenship for granted and vote for things without ever knowing the repercussions. Most people are so distant from reality they never even stop to think about what is happening, ignorance is bliss is guess.

We just left the door open by not watchin' them close enough. I won't take the blame for their criminal, traitorous behaviour. If we're guilty of anything, it's gullibility. We trusted 'em to take care of things for us in DC while we took care of our own business. They violated that trust and should be made to pay.

A word about elections - it doesn't matter so much who votes or how they vote - what matters is who counts the votes. Do you really think there's no hanky-panky going on with all the mail-in ballots and electronic voting machines?

It is not just our government. Ever since I have been a kid. (Long time ago) It is also that we tolerate special interests groups that change state laws and National laws because “Some One is Offended” They are the Cancer!

Oh, by the way. I have never tolerated that and just don't know what to do myself. We got a gawd dam statue of Lenin in Seattle. I can think of many American heroes worthy of a statue to express America. Niel Armstrong, Lewis and Clark, George Washington himself, etc. But Lenin?! :confused:

I'm a grandpa nowadays. I challenged any one who was "Liberal" in beliefs ever since the 60's.

It is just time to pass the baton to you younger folks. I just don't have the energy anymore.

It is just a crying shame. Like a date who eats mashed potatoes like an apple dunking contest on Halloween to see this crap happening.

I have no idea what my kid's life is going to be. It certainly is not the hopes and dreams I raised them to believe in. Not what I wanted for them when they were wonderfully conceived with hopeful dreams and expectations.

I picked up the shovel and started digging the best I could, trying to get all the sh!t out of the stable. I needed some help.

Stand up for America at every turn and fly the Red White and Blue with Pride.

About 2 months ago, my 5 year old niece tells me about a book they (her teacher) read in school today. The title; Click, Clack, Moo. It tells a story of cute fury animals that just want blankets because their cold. They find a typewriter and send a message to the farmer. The mean farmer said no! And the poor, cute, fury animals had to sleep out in the cold because the mean farmer wouldn't give them blankets. Next, they send a message to the farmer that states, If we don't get our blankets, the cows will stop producing milk and the chickens will stop laying eggs! The farmer gave in and all was good in the word.

I am paraphrasing, as i did not read the book.

I almost told my niece that i would've, fried up one of the chickens and grilled one of the cows. Than asked the ones that are still cold to please step forward. Otherwise, get back to work.

How could this happen? I'm not sure. I think the indoctrination of our youth is just a small piece to a huge puzzle.

Just my $0.02.

Lefty.

Re-electing the same people is like making the same decision over and over and expecting a different out come. It's going to take voters willing to get educated on the issues to turn this around. Don't trust the main stream media to help you get this education.

Yes, I didn't know about the means, but the effect is obvious. When I was a young boy we were all afraid of communism, now, well, many in this forum appear to believe in communism. I would never have guessed that it could happen. It comes up often in conversations, about how America is so screwed up now that people would vote for a leftist like Obama, well, now we know.

Thanks.

I don't see any sign of that, care to care to share where that belief comes from?

I have seen a few lefties who are out in left field for sure but I don't think even they necessarily believe in communism, maybe I am wrong though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top