JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"it could easily happen here too" ^^

Similar things have already happened. For example on November 5, 2009, a mass murder took place at Fort Hood, TX.
Nidal Malik Hasan, fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others in a "workplace violence" incedent.

We're gonna get hit at a Mall or sporting event pretty hard one day soon. To add insult to injury we will suffer new harsher levels of security afterwards that will accomplish not very much.

"it could easily happen here too" ^^

Similar things have already happened. For example on November 5, 2009, a mass murder took place at Fort Hood, TX.
Nidal Malik Hasan, fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others in a "workplace violence" incedent.

We're gonna get hit at a Mall or sporting event pretty hard one day soon. To add insult to injury we will suffer new harsher levels of security afterwards that will accomplish not very much.
I thought about that one, but I don't think his profile matches the latest IS operatives and the organized terrorist warfare. Malls and schools are certainly prime targets. Unfortunately, we are not really building "hardened defenses" until it happens. The good life has made our society weak and unwilling to defend ourselves more vigorously.

They may be downplaying the situation for political reasons but the talking heads in the MSM have been saying this latest attack and other similar ones are inspired/encouraged by IS leadership but not planned by them.
Sort of small independent IS type groups hitting easy targets of opportunity.

That is kind of worse IMO. When they start hitting the US it will shut us down. We're a bunch of softies in this Country when it comes to terror. Other Countries clean up the shattered glass and mop up the blood and open up for business.
A couple of Mall shootings here and our economy will collapse from Shoppers and Employees staying home.

Dis why I bought a new lighter carry gun. So I have no excuses....... Still 12+1 just 1/2 the weight of the old tried and true.

IDGAFRB (I don't give a flying rats butt) now days where I carry it. Boot me- I'll take my money elsewhere.

Jeremiah 29:11 says:
"......But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." (‭NKJV)

We don't serve the puppet masters who would see us unarmed and defenseless. As the leader and protector of my house I will be armed at a sporting event, OMSI trip, visiting wife at work (sign on door type of place- I'd rather give too much detail where she works)...

We are going to get hit and when it does the unarmed will fall victim and be nothing more than fish in a barrel. Prime picking for the cowards. I'll have 25 chances to eliminate the threat.

I hope that anyone with younger children have had that discussion with then that I had with my son a week ago or so.

"Son, if I tell you to get down and cover up you do it and don't look up or move u til I get you up."

We discussed how if retreat wasn't an option how I would do everything I could to keep him safe, how he would keep his eyes closed and ears plugged as best he could so he wouldn't have to relive it by seeing it over and over when he grows up. I guess I'm lucky. I have a child that blindly follows dads orders.

Anyway rant is over; we need to be armed and vigilant because we know the enemy is.

I thought about that one, but I don't think his profile matches the latest IS operatives and the organized terrorist warfare. Malls and schools are certainly prime targets. Unfortunately, we are not really building "hardened defenses" until it happens. The good life has made our society weak and unwilling to defend ourselves more vigorously.

???? What ???? If the Traitor, Nidal Malik Hasan does not meet ~Whose Profile~ Yah better correct your "Profile Analysis Machine" because we are Not just Fighting ISIS !!!!!!!

This sort of thinking You Present, is exactly ...

.... WRONG.

Clean your glasses, get informed, be In a Reality Check Mode!!!

By the presented logic, if they do not have a Black ISIS Banner, they are ~What Then~???? Friends?????

Side Note, Score one for Dygital!!!!

philipism for this Thread, if It walks like a Duck, It talks like a Duck, well gee, I will wait for it to lay an egg, and see if it hatches a Duck????

Its a Duck! Its a Duck! Its a Duck!

(Nothing against the University of Oregon is intended by this ~ism~) :eek::confused: :eek::confused: :eek::confused: :eek::confused: :eek::confused: :eek::confused: :D

???? What ???? If the Traitor, Nidal Malik Hasan does not meet ~Whose Profile~ Yah better correct your "Profile Analysis Machine" because we are Not just Fighting ISIS !!!!!!!

This sort of thinking You Present, is exactly ...

.... WRONG.

Clean your glasses, get informed, be In a Reality Check Mode!!!

By the presented logic, if they do not have a Black ISIS Banner, they are ~What Then~???? Friends?????

Side Note, Score one for Dygital!!!!

philipism for this Thread, if It walks like a Duck, It talks like a Duck, well gee, I will wait for it to lay an egg, and see if it hatches a Duck????

Its a Duck! Its a Duck! Its a Duck!

(Nothing against the University of Oregon is intended by this ~ism~) :eek::confused: :eek::confused: :eek::confused: :eek::confused: :eek::confused: :eek::confused: :D
the only thing I said is that the mass shooting attacks we experienced so far have not been "organized" and were executed by disturbed individuals. The OP was meant as a warning that things could get much worse, once such organized attacks make it to the US. That's all.

the only thing I said is that the mass shooting attacks we experienced so far have not been "organized" and were executed by disturbed individuals. The OP was meant as a warning that things could get much worse, once such organized attacks make it to the US. That's all.
They will happen ( 4 to 6 guys with Grenades & Machine guns at an NBA game (With help from insider employees who barrcade or lock exits ) or at a Cleveland Indians/Angels Game ...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top