JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobs...e-the-worlds-largest-planned-doomsday-escape/

May as well be comfortable if you have the money:D. So what are they getting ready for?

Tell me if I'm wrong;
th?id=JN.oXuql0cIlsPBGxQBAr%2b2Pg&pid=15.1&P=0.jpg

It could be a status thing as well.
When all the elites own the same stuff, the inovative will find a new hobby to invest in to show off and talk about.

Anything thats as luxurious as Ive seen probably isnt a true prepping/survival location.. The bare minimum is what they'd have on hand. They'd die without power withing weeks. The systems are far too complex (from what Ive seen).
Its ok though.. When they die, Ill swoop in, clear house and take it over. Win-win.

It could be a status thing as well.
When all the elites own the same stuff, the inovative will find a new hobby to invest in to show off and talk about.

Anything thats as luxurious as Ive seen probably isnt a true prepping/survival location.. The bare minimum is what they'd have on hand. They'd die without power withing weeks. The systems are far too complex (from what Ive seen).
Its ok though.. When they die, Ill swoop in, clear house and take it over. Win-win.

Their guards will throw them out to the wolves.:D

Self Fulfilling Prophecies; the rich instinctively find ways to make more money. The article seemed more like an advertisement, than a news topic.

I can't see the post-collapse (post rule of law) "blue-collars" working there and putting up with how particular the rich can be.

I can't see the rich trusting their survival to another entity either.

For a hideout to be a hideout; truly secure (clandestine), it must never be seen, spoken about (publicly), or heard of.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads