JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
because there seems to be no end in sight to this current insane increase in violence, with more and more Palestinians attacking Israelis with knives. There seems to be no explanation, either, as no one is taking credit for organizing or encouraging the crazy attacks. Just today, two more Palestinians were shot dead when they pulled knives and attempted to attack people.

One of today's Palestinian dead was killed by a civilian that he had targeted, who turned out to be carrying a handgun for protection.

Knives vs guns. I predict that this campaign of murder is going to backfire.

As the news story linked below reports, Israelis have spent countless millions in security to guard against suicide bombers. But how do you defend yourself from a maniac with a knife, bent on killing you??

So far, 8 Israelis and 32 Palestinians have died in this outbreak.

Both Amnesty International and the Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories condemned public officials yesterday for encouraging civilians to arm themselves. They have also complained that Israeli security forces are too quick in shooting people merely armed with knives. Some of the slain attackers have only been teenagers. Palestinian leaders are labeling the shootings as being illegal executions, without any due process given to the knife wielders.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/17/middleeast/israel-palestinian-tensions/

Last Edited:
Both Amnesty International and the Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories condemned public officials yesterday for encouraging civilians to arm themselves. They have also complained that Israeli security forces are too quick in shooting people merely armed with knives. Some of the slain attackers have only been teenagers. Palestinian leaders are labeling the shootings as being illegal executions, without any due process given to the knife wielders.

Totally false accusation, Due Process was absolutely given, Identify the threat, Draw, Aim, Shoot, Survey, No Threat, continue on and have a nice day. Due Process.

"Due process to the knife wielders" who were just caught on camera stabbing, and/or running over an innocent person? I see...

Send some guy into the Amnesty INt. meeting with training knives and attack folks.See how fast they change their minds
There is a rabbi over in New York telling Jews to arm themselves since not being armed was how they were rounded up before

It really shocks me that so many Jews side with the politicians that don't want them to be armed, they vote for them, support them, send them money. I don't know what it's going to take to wake these folks up. It is at least encouraging that some of their leaders are starting to open their eyes to this.

It really shocks me that so many Jews side with the politicians that don't want them to be armed, they vote for them, support them, send them money. I don't know what it's going to take to wake these folks up. It is at least encouraging that some of their leaders are starting to open their eyes to this.
Had to laugh at this.
So true

Unfortunately Israel has very strict gun laws.
But hopefully after enough see this video, things will change.
With clerics giving sermons like this, is it any wonder all these knife attacks are taking place?

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/5098.htm

Screen-Shot-2015-10-12-at-9.52.10-PM-620x375.jpg

"Due process to the knife wielders" who were just caught on camera stabbing, and/or running over an innocent person? I see...

Well, but some of them were just teenagers. They were not armed with guns or IED's, just ordinary knives.

If a teen came at you with a knife, would you execute him?? Would you not worry about the young life that you would be discarding?

Groups like Amnesty International believe in military and security forces, as well as civilians, showing restraint in such situations.

In many ways, they view these young Palestinians as being victims of oppression themselves, much like how many on the left view black youth in America as being victims of racism.

If a young black male came at you with a knife, would you not be concerned at all about the oppression that he has been subjected to during his life? This is the sort of viewpoint that many people have these days.

Unfortunately Israel has very strict gun laws.
But hopefully after enough see this video, things will change.
With clerics giving sermons like this, is it any wonder all these knife attacks are taking place?

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/5098.htm

View attachment 259897

Wow, you are absolutely right NWGlockgal. It does appear that there are clerics all over the region calling for Jews to be killed. Why couldn't CNN find any of these videos? Are they blind to the truth? They are portraying this as all being something that is spontaneous in nature.

I found videos of Muslim clerics saying that Jews are no better than dogs or apes, and that it is thus OK with God if you kill them. And this recent one below from last week shows a cleric calling on the Palestinian Police force in the west bank to join in on the bloodbath, and turn their guns on Jews.

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/5101.htm

Well, but some of them were just teenagers. They were not armed with guns or IED's, just ordinary knives.

If a teen came at you with a knife, would you execute him?? Would you not worry about the young life that you would be discarding?

Groups like Amnesty International believe in military and security forces, as well as civilians, showing restraint in such situations.

In many ways, they view these young Palestinians as being victims of oppression themselves, much like how many on the left view black youth in America as being victims of racism.

If a young black male came at you with a knife, would you not be concerned at all about the oppression that he has been subjected to during his life? This is the sort of viewpoint that many people have these days.

Both theoretical teens in your example deserve equal treatment - being shot to the ground until they cease their hostilities. Amnesty International is a joke, at best.

I care not what motivates violent killers, only care that they can be dealt with efficiently and with minimal innocents being harmed. I don't care what they think, what they feel, or what they are told - once they make the decision to attack others and movevto take action, they forfeit their right to life.

Yeah what mkwerx said
The easy answer is No

so.... you are suggesting... a hug? it will be hard, but if I find myself in such a situation with the dark after hours edgy life I lead, I'll try it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top