JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
splendid stuff- who's going to go first...?

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 12.47.24 PM.png

Maybe if they were available in the local store. My wife gets upset when I splatter cleaning solvent all over the beadspread :confused:

I thought at first someone must have made that up but it is actually on the site. Looks like Wally has taken to doing the same thing Amazon does. They are allowing others to use their site to sell stuff. There are several solvent traps all sold by the same seller there. Your not actually buying it from Wally, just using their site to order and pay. Suspect someone will get them to pull these but is was funny to see. I seldom look at FB any more but I see these kind of things there a lot too.
As for how they work? Look at youtube and some are amazingly good for a .22 for the price. As always of course if anyone wants to try them buying a stamp first is the way to go.

I am curious, does this require a stamp before purchasing?
Not a lawyer, but it's not a suppressor until you start drilling holes..but...personally I'd get the stamp before purchasing, as we know some are getting seized at port of entry by ICE (?)....so I'd assume they'd know the customers' details. Even though you haven't broken the law by buying one, you wouldn't want your dog getting shot....

Not a lawyer, but it's not a suppressor until you start drilling holes..but...personally I'd get the stamp before purchasing, as we know some are getting seized at port of entry by ICE (?)....so I'd assume they'd know the customers' details. Even though you haven't broken the law by buying one, you wouldn't want your dog getting shot....

Wasn't there a video of some mechanic who had ATF show up at his garage wondering why he bought so many?

As long as your social media profile lines up with antifa, no problems. Or the cool el chico on the block with a handful of stolen ID's. Gotta spend those multiple stimulus checks somewhere!

Love the continued hysteria over a can. All we ran during GWOT, Iraq and the Philippines were Surefire cans. Not once did my weapon sound like a Hollywood style cat fart. They are still loud (Not referring to subsonic with a can).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top