JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rented a place south of Medford out past the end of Coleman Creek road. Wonder if that areas gone now.

Last Edited:
And now have word of looting going on in the evacuated areas, including mine. I'm headed home after work to make sure it's all good. I wish I had a spare car to park out front and make it look like someone is home.

I agree with 2020 being an awful year so far. Wife's illnesses followed by Covid followed by unexpected/unprecedented fires. What next? Another Ice Age with zombie mammoths? Oh, I can't wait. Would a 1911 take care of business against a kill crazed zombie mammoth? I believe it would ;)

1599701547413.png

This was posted by the fire department chief of Dexter Oregon

I agree with 2020 being an awful year so far. Wife's illnesses followed by Covid followed by unexpected/unprecedented fires. What next? Another Ice Age with zombie mammoths? Oh, I can't wait. Would a 1911 take care of business against a kill crazed zombie mammoth? I believe it would ;)
If one doesn't do the trick give me a shout and we'll try 1911's in stereo.

"nothing on this earth coulda' lived"

Been packed up ready to go since last night in Silverton kind of freaked out on level two luckily no wind here so that helps not happy about my stuff in the pickup and the wifes car. Worst part i really have no way to move my almost completed Willys Jeep that I have 10 years work into and that has been in my family since 62.

The radical left made threats to "burn it all down" if their demands weren't met. When you make threats and it happens the ones that made the threats get blamed. That's how it works.

These aren't just forest fires. These are attacks:

View attachment 747500
They are actually just forest fires, and they've been going on for years at record levels.

2020 is on pace to be the 1st or 2nd hottest year on record.

Sorry bud, not everything is a qaNonsense conspiracy.

They are actually just forest fires, and they've been going on for years at record levels.

2020 is on pace to be the 1st or 2nd hottest year on record.

Sorry bud, not everything is a qaNonsense conspiracy.
Actually, there are lots of fires set every year by a variety of nut jobs. Washington DNR has reported that as well as agencies in Oregon and California. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss possible arsons.

We had to evacuate ASAP last night level 3 go now.I had been out of town and hauled butt on a 200 mile detour just to get home, was home hooking up the camp trailer hosing off any flammable material and grabbing all the pictures, important papers and firearms, after 3 hours we got the GO NOW order so we locked up and left, praying we have a home to come home to after this

My heart goes out to all the folks affected by the fires. My dad is evacuated on the other side of the cascades.

This is a time for Oregon to come together and help one another. I find it very cynical that people are in the thread spreading armchair conspiracy theories while others are leaving behind their lives and property, trying to get good solid info, and trying to plan for what's next.

"Burn it all down" is a common comment about changing the system of government in this country, not literally burning the very best thing about it — our public lands. We all know better and we should be better than this.

Floods will be next.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads