Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

European Scope *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by elkhunt58, Dec 30, 2010.

1. elkhunt58

elkhunt58 Eugene Active Member

IOR Valdada 6x42 hunting scope with a 1" tube, in excellent condition. These scopes are renowned for their clarity and quality made with Schott German glass, etched reticles, etc. This scope compares with Zeiss, Kahles, Swarovski, Meopta, Leica and is much brighter than my Leupolds. It has the standard duplex, I think they call it an A7. $275 OBO FTF, additional actual shipping to anywhere you live.

2. elkhunt58

I have lowered the price on the scope to $295 obo. You can get European glass at a great price.

3. elkhunt58

Price drop to $275

4. prime

prime Lane County Member

Do you know if this scope is compatable with any other turrets? I would like to be able to make real time adjustments. If you don't know that is ok, just thought I would ask.

5. elkhunt58

I am sorry, I don't know. Got the scope on a rifle I recently purchased, I did enough homework to know I was getting a very high quality optic.

6. tyghguy

tyghguy Milwaukie Member

Hi I am interested in scope

7. elkhunt58

tyghguy,
    I sent you a PM yesterday. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks. It's a beautiful, bright and crisp scope.
    541-914-9504

8. elkhunt58

Back to the top

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.