JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure if trolling or serious.
Mandatory "SAFETY" inspection stations are a fact of life for many a driver. They sniff your tail pipe, check your lights etc. When I lived in Sweden they lifted my car up and shook the crap out of it till my rubber upper shock mount tore apart. Then after messing up my car they wouldn't allow me to drive it home, had to get a tow truck. Wasn't legal to drive until another inspection o.k.d the repair. Some big cities here in the US have similar inspections requirements. Mostly emissions. Believe me if a kill switch ever comes stock on new vehicles it will be tested at a govt. inspection station someplace. BTW they make you pay and wait in line for this "public service"! Once every couple of years as I recall.

Mandatory "SAFETY" inspection stations are a fact of life for many a driver. They sniff your tail pipe, check your lights etc. When I lived in Sweden they lifted my car up and shook the crap out of it till my rubber upper shock mount tore apart. Then after messing up my car they wouldn't allow me to drive it home, had to get a tow truck. Wasn't legal to drive until another inspection o.k.d the repair. Some big cities here in the US have similar inspections requirements. Mostly emissions. Believe me if a kill switch ever comes stock on new vehicles it will be tested at a govt. inspection station someplace. BTW they make you pay and wait in line for this "public service"! Once every couple of years as I recall.

There is always a way around such bullsh!t. ALWAYS.

Massachusetts has annual car inspections that not only cover emissions but also some safety stuff. Going back as far as early 1980s they checked your horn, wipers, all the lights, including that the beams were aimed correctly, windshield (no cracks), tire wear, parking/emergency brake and ball joints. Unlike Washington state, there was no waivers if you spent a certain amount and it did not fix the problem.
Is there a way around all that? Sure, the inspections are done by private facilities - regular auto shops, so if you know someone or bribe someone it can be done.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews