JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
D1D3A024-877A-49CD-92FA-FA1A57C964CD.jpeg The year they were declared invasive I broke out the squirrel rifle and popped some out of the cottonwoods. As has been pointed out, they tend to prefer civilization and hang out around buildings and feed pens.

We have 'em up here in northern Washington as well...I see 'em in town as well as farmers fields and every once and while in an area where I can hunt.

Good luck with your search.
Andy
I began seeing them in Whatcom County a couple years ago. I'd like to find a place to hunt them. I just got my certificate and will be buying my first license this week. Any contacts with fields that would allow me to hunt these Eurasian Collared doves?

I began seeing them in Whatcom County a couple years ago. I'd like to find a place to hunt them. I just got my certificate and will be buying my first license this week. Any contacts with fields that would allow me to hunt these Eurasian Collared doves?
Sorry I really don't have any contacts but...
I have seen some Eurasian Collared Doves on Van Zandt Dike ( near the town of Acme ) usually lower down.
Might worth a look....the dike is good place to hunt.
That said it is a popular spot...so it may be crowded.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top