JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This sale is for a Sumatra 2500 PCP .22 Caliber Air Rifle that is brand new in original box and comes with a soft case. This rifle is made by the Eun Jin company in South Korea. This rifle comes with 2 - 6 shot cartridges. This is a lever action 500cc reservoir rifle that has never been fired. It charges with a high pressure pump (not included) or scuba tanks. I have received a few offers a bit too low I have decided to lower price to $400, the original purchase price was close to $700. This rifle is a beautiful high powered air rifle with all original literature and accessories. This was a gift this last holiday that I have not used due to lack of time / space right now. The wood on this rifle is beautiful! Please contact for details / to see it, I can meet in the Portland metro area! Thanks.

sumatra5_zps9f1da07c.jpg sumatra2_zps95066d49.jpg sumatra3_zps378f4e24.jpg sumatra4_zpse15ce457.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top