JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now that Baron's Den is closed we don't have any indoor shooting in the Eugene/Springfield area. I know nobody like to post outdoor sites publicly but would anyone want to message me with somewhere to go shooting that's fairly close? I can go to Isaac's range, Emerald Empire, or Albany, but I don't shoot enough to justify spending over $200 for my wife and I to join a club, I'd rather spend the money on ammo and maybe shoot more often. Any replies are appreciated!

I've never been to Bakers, I'll have to check it out. I've talked to a couple of people at Mazama, they seemed pretty decent but I've never been in their either.

I've never been to Bakers, I'll have to check it out. I've talked to a couple of people at Mazama, they seemed pretty decent but I've never been in their either.
Baker's is at Four Corners, next to that Szechuan place. You head in then head left. Had a nice selection of 1911's and it's one of the few places I've been where you can browse the ammo up close.

I'll have to look into Mazama.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top