Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Eugene Pro 2A attorney?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by LaserMan, Mar 13, 2015.

1. LaserMan

LaserMan Eugene, OR Active Member

I am looking for an attorney that can be my "one call" person if I ever need one. I have meetings scheduled with a couple next week but they don't have specific self defense experience and I really want someone who has been through this before to represent me. I think either one would advise me well in the initial stages, but experience is going to win in the long run. So, any suggestions? If you'd rather PM than post here that's fine.

Thanks!
    Gary

2. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

U201491 likes this.
  3. LaserMan

although I appreciate your reply, that's not the direction I'm looking into right now. However, that may change depending on what I find and I'll look into the insurance type options at that time. If I do go that way, one thing I'm pretty sure of is that a reimbursement type of option isn't likely to be my choice. Any particular reason you went with it? (assuming you did that is)

4. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I haven't, just heard they can hook you up with 2A barristers.

U201491 likes this.
  5. 1Asterisk

1Asterisk Eugene, OR Member

I asked the same question of a para-legal acquaintance recently here in Eugene. He didn't know of anyone specifically and suggested contacting OFF. On the OFF website if you click the Links button at the top of the page it opens a page at the top of which is two 'Pro-Gun Attorneys' listed. I have not contacted them, so can't tell you anything about them.

The other option might be to contact the Oregon State Bar. I have used them before (non gun related) and they will refer you to an appropriate attorney in your area, if there is one.

Hope this helps.

6. LaserMan

Thanks 1* - Both of those atty's are in PDX but it's nice to know they are there if I can't find anyone here that I trust. I'll contact the Bar and see what they have to say.

Thanks!

7. PrDubi

PrDubi Deep in the heart of Dirty South Salem Active Member

Debbie Stein is in Salem, I believe and she's a self defense attorney.

8. kenjo

kenjo Washougal Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Consider joining this group. They have a nationwide network of attorneys who are pro 2A and interested in self defense use of a firearm, not to mention a newsletter with a wealth of valuable information:
    http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/

9. LaserMan

Thanks Kenjo!