JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow too bad there wasn't lethal force used by the cops for "resisting arrest" shooting a cop who is just doing his job is just plain dumb. Sure no one likes tickets but shooting a cop wow.

That certainly ain't no lady. What a shame. I wonder what the rest of the story is, why run/shoot like she did? There has to be more to the story.

Death penalty no-brainer. RIP Officer Kilcullen.

Not being too sure of the law, but doesn't sound like premeditated (1st degree) murder. If convicted, she'll no doubt get life in prison, but I'm not sure if 2nd degree murder (even with the victim being an LEO) meets the requirements for the death penalty under the current system. More's the pity. It should. I have no issue with the death penalty being more widely utilized.

It's been a rough year for police. Here's this year's list...

<broken link removed>

Rest In Peace...

The officer is the son of my attorney. If the son was anything like the father he is a very nice and likable person. My heart and prayers go out to the family.

That certainly ain't no lady. What a shame. I wonder what the rest of the story is, why run/shoot like she did? There has to be more to the story.

Death penalty no-brainer. RIP Officer Kilcullen.

I think there might be some mental instability issues with the gal.

I'll never understand why, but it's hard as heck to sentence a female to death in this country. Apparently gender-neutral mores only apply to the positive aspects of citizenship.

The reason would be modern feminsm co-opting chivalry. All animals are equal but some are more equal than others.

I see where this is headed, before this goes off the deep end guys please keep it respectful, do this officer justice by not making this a Cop vs Citizens thread and keep it about senseless tragedy of Officer Chris Kilcullen.

Not being too sure of the law, but doesn't sound like premeditated (1st degree) murder. If convicted, she'll no doubt get life in prison, but I'm not sure if 2nd degree murder (even with the victim being an LEO) meets the requirements for the death penalty under the current system. More's the pity. It should. I have no issue with the death penalty being more widely utilized.

It's been a rough year for police. Here's this year's list...

<broken link removed>

Rest In Peace...

It doesn't have to be premeditated to receive the death penalty. ORS 163.095 defines what aggravated murder is and the killing of a police officer in the line of duty is listed.

(2)(a) The victim was one of the following and the murder was related to the performance of the victim's official duties in the justice system:
(A) A police officer as defined in ORS 181.610 (Definitions for ORS 181.610 to 181.712);

Being the son of a Seattle officer killed in the line of duty in 1984 these things really hit close to home. My thoughts go out to his family.

They are already laying the groundwork for an insanity plea . Talk of her "odd " behavior , if you were sorting sawlogs , this one would go to the cull pile for sure .
Odd or not , there is no place for this type of human in society or in our gene pool .

They are already laying the groundwork for an insanity plea . Talk of her "odd " behavior , if you were sorting sawlogs , this one would go to the cull pile for sure .
Odd or not , there is no place for this type of human in society or in our gene pool .

Insanity pleas in these cases are almost impossible to prove by the defense, remember they have that burden. I am convinced they will try it and drag the case out as long as possible but I am also convinced she will be found competent to stand trial.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top