JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A video titled "Mobbin' down 99 like" was posted by a man to his Facebook account. The video showed the man driving down Highway 99 in Eugene, and discharging a handgun randomly out his window, until the gun was empty.

The fellow later deleted his Facebook account and the video, but someone had already downloaded the video, and uploaded it to a local area Facebook page.

Here is this copy of the video, from Facebook:

After a brief investigation by the Eugene Police Department, these two men were arrested earlier today:

Jose Perfecto-Rocha, age 22
Ch/Reckless endangering
Unlawful use of a weapon

Nhowalisaac McDonald
CH/PV Detainer - Cocaine
Three counts of Felon in Possession of firearm

Idiots! Driving while, evidently, impaired, and discharging a firearm while doing so? He's hoping these pukes never see the light of day again.

And @MilitantBEEMER's good point, indeed. My father-in-law was a LEO for a spell. One time, in our many interesting talks, he said something like "We didn't catch many of the smart crooks. Fortunately, almost all of them were complete morons." :p

A ".38"?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :rolleyes:

I can only figure that the shooter is so very ignorant, that he doesn't even know what kind of gun he is shooting. Although, it does look like it could very well be a .380 Auto. So that may be why he is referring to it as being a ".38".

At least the gun looks like it is some sort of cheap 380 Auto, to me. Maybe someone can actually identify the gun from this video.

When it's all said and done Black lives matter will have sued Eugene PD and eveyone will receive a get out of jail free card at tax payer expense. And we will al be sitting around wonder what just happened.

When it's all said and done Black lives matter will have sued Eugene PD and eveyone will receive a get out of jail free card at tax payer expense. And we will al be sitting around wonder what just happened.
How much does a get out of jail free card cost? Compared to actual time in prison?

It always amazes me, how utterly dumb some criminals are. Posting a video online of you committing a crime? Just how stupid are these people?

Want an example? Male getting medically cleared for booking is tested for intoxicants. Dude tests positive for methamphetamines and heroin. Says he wasn't using drugs. He says he must be positive from swallowing drug user semen. Goes to jail, bails out.

Few weeks later, same dude gets pulled over high as a kite and has a warrant for failing to appear in court. While the officer is next to his window, he calls 911 to report an armed robbery at the convenient store across the street...

Goes to prison.

Want an example? Male getting medically cleared for booking is tested for intoxicants. Dude tests positive for methamphetamines and heroin. Says he wasn't using drugs. He says he must be positive from swallowing drug user semen. Goes to jail, bails out.

Few weeks later, same dude gets pulled over high as a kite and has a warrant for failing to appear in court. While the officer is next to his window, he calls 911 to report an armed robbery at the convenient store across the street...

Goes to prison.

OMG.... he said that he swallowed man-chowder. :s0170:

I can only figure that the shooter is so very ignorant, that he doesn't even know what kind of gun he is shooting. Although, it does look like it could very well be a .380 Auto. So that may be why he is referring to it as being a ".38".

At least the gun looks like it is some sort of cheap 380 Auto, to me. Maybe someone can actually identify the gun from this video.
I think when he said 38...they were referring to their IQ level

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top