JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have had many dealings with Oak Grove Guns and they have always been very friendly, had excellent prices, usually better than any of the shops in the area. If they are raising their prices, most likely it is because the added cost is being passed on to them via their distributors and/or manufacturers who supply them. These are good guys IMHO.

The retailers are raising the prices, not the manufacturer.
How do I know this?
Because I called a manufacturer of a very nice AR, and they are building me 3 guns, and the price is 100.00 more than the retailer. And there selling me many many magazines at 20.00 a piece. Better than magpul.

The retailers are raising the prices, not the manufacturer.
How do I know this?
Because I called a manufacturer of a very nice AR, and they are building me 3 guns, and the price is 100.00 more than the retailer. And there selling me many many magazines at 20.00 a piece. Better than magpul.

So let me get this straight.... A gun manufacturer is building you 3 guns right now and charging you $100 a piece more than the retailer? How does that make you think the retailer is raising the price and not the manufacturer?:nuts:

So let me get this straight.... A gun manufacturer is building you 3 guns right now and charging you $100 a piece more than the retailer? How does that make you think the retailer is raising the price and not the manufacturer?

Pretty simple.
If I pay 1,500 from the manufacturer, but the retailer would charge 2,500. You see my thoughts?
And I get mine in 1 month.

Oak grove guns is telling buyers there next shipment of AR will be double the price from 2 weeks ago.
There loud and idiotic in there.
Beware..

I am a little suprised this would bother anyone. Its ok for Cabelas to double the prices on there AK s and alot of other stores but not OG.

I am not trying to be rude, However before we start calling peoples caracter into judgement. The Data from all the local stores should be examined. I for one, wouldnt waste my time though. Its no diffrent than the housing market or any other free Enterprise. Like it or not, Supply and demand sets the pace.

Just my 2 cents worth.

So let me get this straight.... A gun manufacturer is building you 3 guns right now and charging you $100 a piece more than the retailer? How does that make you think the retailer is raising the price and not the manufacturer?

Pretty simple.
If I pay 1,500 from the manufacturer, but the retailer would charge 2,500. You see my thoughts?
And I get mine in 1 month.

Guess I am confused as you said in post #5 in this thread that the price is $100 more than the retailer? I think maybe you meant that the other way around?

Now when I was in there (today) they said there next shipment of AR rifles was supposed to be double what there last one was. Are you sure they were talking the price and not the quantity in the next shipment?

Just a thought... But FFLs get gouged too guys.
All the guys who were stuck with 2-S-12s at $800.00 that they bought during the shotgun study while the ones they bought after it were $650.00, aren't marketing morons.... They just need to get their money + 10% or so out of it.
Unless you have tremendous buying power, you don't get stellar deals, even with an FFL.

Also, some guys are looking at losing everything and do need to pad their bank account until they figure out what they're going to do if their business is crushed, since jobs are scarce.

There's 2 sides to every story.
Greedy consumers going for the absolute cheapest price regardless of loyalties are what got the country in the mess we're in, in the first place.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top