Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Eugene Mayor Says We're Part Of A "World Citizenry"

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by erudne, Feb 2, 2016.

1. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

"I remember watching a video of Mayor Kitty Piercy for her State of City Address. She invited children to the stage to sing, 'The Communist Workers Song'. No doubt, World Citizen & Communitarian & Communist are the same."

2. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

That looks like Prozanski on the far left (LOL).

nammac likes this.
  3. DuneHopper

DuneHopper Douglas County. Well-Known Member

Prozanski and Kitty are long friends its said he played a huge part behind the scenes getting her elected. I have also heard that Eugene is considering in 2016 a no open carry law. Its said due to many so called catch on camera deals where cops are having to deal with calls about people open carrying and recording police interaction. From what I hear her approach will be from a budgetary point of view that police interaction is costing the city money therefore if open carry was illegal they would save money. Its a tricky setup for all of us, lets see if they go thru with it.
    I know some people up there who knows people ( you know how it is) and it seems very creditable, but there is nothing official.

ATCSDav and nammac like this.
  4. decklin

decklin WA Well-Known Member

Good thing Eugene doesn't have the authority to create that law.

ATCSDav and DuneHopper like this.
  5. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Funny, didn't these folks, and others use exactly the opposite argument when arguing for legalization of marijuana? In other words, we were wasting money and time on unnecessary arrests, court time and jail time, so we had to legalize it to save money.

How about instead of making such foolish claims, you educate police and the public on the LAW and how it is perfectly LEGAL to carry openly. Then, if you get repeated reports from the same people, causing police to waste time and money, arrest those damn idiots and throw away the key.

I hope someone down there will call them on their hypocrisy, in public.

6. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Keep in mind there is no random drug testing for State Senators or City Mayors. Could explain a lot. The kid driving a load of horse manure to your garden is drug tested but the person and persons who run the whole city and state are not!

Glad they are in control I feel so much safer now.

NOT

ATCSDav, Caveman Jim, RLS and 5 others like this.
  7. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Eugene is a disgrace with all the "travelers" as Kitty calls them.
    Her policies have been a big fail in my opinion and if they succeed in making an anti-gun ordnance of any kind against the law abiding tax paying contributors?
    Then the whole city won't be worth the effort to flush it down the toilet the rest of the way like the stinking turd that it has become!

8. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Why don't they diffuse those calls over the phone rather than wasting limited policing resources?

Can the calls not be transferred to a police officer who could ask if the person with the gun is acting in a threatening manner?

Could they not ask, is the person walking down the street with the rifle slung over their shoulder? Or the pistol in the holster?

A no threatening actions response or an affirmative response to the last two, the response should be:

Oregon is an open carry state, if there's no threatening actions, then there's nothing to worry about, they're just exercising their 2nd Amendment rights...

Which are protected under the US and Oregon Constitution...

9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Of course (currently) a CHL holder won't be affected by any locally passed anti-OC legislation... :rolleyes:

10. DuneHopper

DuneHopper Douglas County. Well-Known Member

I am sure if they see a person walking a pitbill the first and some one say oh my someone is walking that dog, they ask is it on a leash, if it is the say sorry there is no crime, like you said they turn law abiding into suspects just by stopping you which they have zero rights to do.

nammac likes this.
  11. ConcreteJungle

ConcreteJungle Eugene Well-Known Member

was Prozanski sleeping ??? LOL

ATCSDav likes this.
  12. Norm0931

Norm0931 Hillsboro, OR Sgt. Sheep Silver Vendor 2016 Volunteer

"Maybe it's cause I was in the Peace Corps right out of college..." That says it all. She could have stopped right there. "I'm an idiot idealist who believes the world works on hopes, dreams, magic, and unicorn bubblegum."

ATCSDav, 3MTA3, Caveman Jim and 3 others like this.
  13. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

That's because Prozanski's ALWAYS on the far left...

14. 41Slinger

41Slinger Harrisburg Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

What the hell is on that guys head on the right of Kitty ? That is a guy isn't it.

Oh sorry, off thread.

ATCSDav likes this.
  15. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

He looked drugged out!!!!

ATCSDav likes this.
  16. Roger65

Roger65 Portland Active Member

image.gif
    The guy on the far right is comedian Taylor Negron. He was the headliner for the evening. Kitty and Prozanski were just the warm up act.

17. Defense Minister

Defense Minister Eugene/Springfield Active Member

That's quite the lineup there, and a fine example of our country's leadership that is destroying this once-great nation.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  18. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

A couple of years ago I was out to dinner with the wife at a large chain steak house. (Think Patrick Swayze movie) Anyway, when exiting my car apparently my pullover moved up and exposed my cc pistol that I was carrying OWB. I was not aware and walked into the restaurant. As we were seated I decided to go to the men's room and wash my hands. I walked by a booth where a guy looked at me and gave me a scared sh*tless look at that moment I realized what was happening and proceeded to pull down my pull over and continue to the bathroom.
    When I returned to the table, my wife asked me to go to the car and get her purse, upon exiting the restaurant the guy that saw my CC was on his phone and I hear. "911, there is a man at this restaurant and he has a gun" Great... I then sat in the restaurant waiting for the police to arrive and start questioning me. After about 15 minutes no police. Then I hear the same guy ask to speak to a manager and proceeds to complain that there is a man with a gun and he does not feel safe.... The manager who was a woman says to the guy "Is this man pointing the gun at you or threatening you with it"? No. "Well then all is OK, people are allowed to carry guns, don't worry and enjoy your meal" Moral of the story, make sure your cc carry is actually cc and know that in Eugene most woman are more manly than the men....

19. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

In other words she's a mass murdering Utopianist who just has not had the opportunity to start killing yet

41Slinger, Caveman Jim and ATCSDav like this.
  20. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

And Obama said he was a 'Citizen of the World' - Coincidence? I think not!

41Slinger, ATCSDav and nammac like this.