JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
Hey gang,

Posting here to talk about the Eugene gun and knife show taking place the 26th and 27th of June this weekend. I only know a couple people on this forum, but I can't imagine that everybody has reliable transportation. That being said, I'm gonna be heading down to this gun show and wanted to let everybody know that I have a couple seats available in my car if you don't have a ride. I'll be traveling south from Vancouver Washington all the way down I five, so if you want to hitch a ride, let me know! I'm looking to several thousand rounds of ammo to my already horder-esque collection

Aren't most gun shows these days where you pay a fee to get in for the privilege to look at overpriced guns and ammo?
Recent local show had primers for much less than the cost here. I found three magazines for handguns that are hard to find magazines for. Had a great time with old friends.

I wanted to buy a pistol upper complete for $325 but run out of cash .

Knowing who is putting the show on, I wont waste my time if it was right next door to me. Never find anything I'm interested in.

Knowing who is putting the show on, I wont waste my time if it was right next door to me. Never find anything I'm interested in.
It is right next door to me (well 8 miles away) and I'm not going. I don't have anything I want to take for a walk, I buy my guns from a local gun dealer for less than show prices and what I do want (primers) will be grossly over priced. No thanks.

I drove up from Glide, wanted to got to " The gun works" anyway to get a couple new muzzleloaders, so stopped by the gunshow early, ended up buying a Colt Defender from 2006 that was new in the box for a great price, (my wife wanted it, for her new carry gun) most everything else was usual gun show stuff, no jerky sale guy though, but a good excuse to get out of the house on a 105 degree day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top