JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never seen anyone protesting anything at a Eugene show . They are always well attended and lots of gun owning , gun loving people are always there . Don't make generalizations just because some crazies grab headlines , lots of normal , hard working folks live in Eugene too ! ( besides , Springfield is just across the river )

The gun show seems okay, but the building they used the only time I went was small and the lanes between the tables were so narrow that people really didn't have space to stop and look without getting trampled. The people seemed nice enough and it was a decent show with no crap chinese toys on tables. Decent enough to go to.

you guys from out of the area make me laugh. You act like Eugene is so terrible while you live in cities that are damn near as liberal just under a thin mask...

Never been any anti gun politics in Eugene... Maybe some pro pot and welfare politics, but not much anti gun politics to speak of.

PS-show was decent but it was mostly older guns... No trade in Glocks and not a lot of ammo except for Powers...

you guys from out of the area make me laugh. You act like Eugene is so terrible while you live in cities that are damn near as liberal just under a thin mask...

Never been any anti gun politics in Eugene... Maybe some pro pot and welfare politics, but not much anti gun politics to speak of.

PS-show was decent but it was mostly older guns... No trade in Glocks and not a lot of ammo except for Powers...

Yeah, Bend has some liberal tendencies, but Eugene is just a hole. Everytime I go over there I can't wait to leave. It even makes Portland look good, and that's scary. There are good people everywhere, no doubt, and Eugene is not an exception. But you are out-numbered.
I spent my time living in the ditch. I've paid my penitence.

For years the Eugene show was the same weekend as the Knife show, Oregon Knife Collectors Assoc. show. One of the largest knife shows in the country. I go every year. As of last year they moved the gun show to a different date. Not to good. When you have 5000 attending a knife show, you get alot of folks hitting the gun show next door. Like my wife said, "I thought you went to a knife show, how did you come home with a new gun?" :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top