JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You really didn't miss much. Since Satans Bill, (better know as SB 941) passed, the gun shows have really died off. There was way too much jewelry and non-firearms related "stuff". I was there hoping to sell one of my Berettas, and only had one guy at a table even inquire about it, he did make a fair trade offer, because he had no cash to buy with, but I turned down his offer. There was a custom leather belt maker with some excellent belts, I would have purchased one if I had been able to sell my Pistol.

You really didn't miss much. Since Satans Bill, (better know as SB 941) passed, the gun shows have really died off. There was way too much jewelry and non-firearms related "stuff". I was there hoping to sell one of my Berettas, and only had one guy at a table even inquire about it, he did make a fair trade offer, because he had no cash to buy with, but I turned down his offer. There was a custom leather belt maker with some excellent belts, I would have purchased one if I had been able to sell my Pistol.

Why would that happen? Aren't private sales allowed at gun shows anymore?

I thought that nothing had changed when it came to selling at gun shows between private parties.

After all, this was a holiday weekend. There were tons of Bowl games yesterday. And today with all the snow and ice on the road, I think that many people didn't want to be on the road.

But I did not even know about the show.

I refuse to cross a county line to attend a gun show and I will not attend a Big Show where license plate readers (Soros/Bloomberg's Every Town For Gun Safety) are in waiting.
I attend small shows where I know every vendor.

Why would that happen? Aren't private sales allowed at gun shows anymore?

I thought that nothing had changed when it came to selling at gun shows between private parties.

After all, this was a holiday weekend. There were tons of Bowl games yesterday. And today with all the snow and ice on the road, I think that many people didn't want to be on the road.

But I did not even know about the show.

I'm guessing most people don't understand that you can still buy and sell guns between individuals at the gun shows. I didn't know about the show until Saturday morning when I saw an advertisement on the local tv station.

I refuse to cross a county line to attend a gun show and I will not attend a Big Show where license plate readers (Soros/Bloomberg's Every Town For Gun Safety) are in waiting.
I attend small shows where I know every vendor.

I don't believe that there has been a documented case of the government even doing this at a gun show, much less the Everytown for Gun Safety folks.

Where did you hear this rumor?

Decent show. Found some good deals on ammo (bulk 55gr 223 for .28 per round) and such. It was slower Saturday morning once noon hit the flood started. Overall I enjoyed it.

Decent show. Found some good deals on ammo (bulk 55gr 223 for .28 per round) and such. It was slower Saturday morning once noon hit the flood started. Overall I enjoyed it.
I agree there was some very fair ammo prices, bulk 9mm for less than $.20 per round. Saw some 22 magnum at $13 per box. And ruger 380 pistols for $225

I went to Eugene but didn't stay very long. I didn't see any guns that thrilled me and most of that other stuff for sale there didn't interest me at all. Eugene seems to be about 50-50 for me, one show is good and the next is more like a flea market.

So are all of the Collectors West shows pretty much like this one?

What are some of the better shows to attend in the Willamette Valley?

The Albany show is definitely a good one. Lots of vendors and it's a big venue. It's held by the Albany Rifle & Pistol Club.
The one in Rickreal is pretty good too but the venue is small so you're stuffed in there and shoulder to shoulder with everyone but there are a good amount of vendors in there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top