JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an extra AR lower, but I don't dare list it here do to all the trolls. So I plan to take it to the Eugene show to trade or sell. It is a shame that people who have planned ahead are being attacked for selling something they may not be able to replace at the going price. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. Have a nice day. And no, this is not a call for offers, so don't ask!

Anyone gone yet today? I've been looking for a P238 and XDS, but not sure it is worth the headache/admission fee to go check it out. Last time I went the only people selling were local vendors that I could visit for free.

I went today, on the way home currently. $40-60 mags, and $1/shot for M855! Found a couple decent enough deals, didn't have the money to capitalize though. Bought an AR upper vise block.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I've been going to the Hillsboro shows, only, for the last year or so, even if I do not plan to buy anything, just for fun. With current situation, it is no longer fun. I'll pass.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't even know there was one today, no way am I going to a CW show though. Been to too many and its the same stuff every single time. It used to be fun just to check some things out but considering everything that is going on right now there is no way I want to put up with that madness.

only good thing about going is to check out a bunch of stores without the gas expense minus the cost at the door you save a tiny bit but not much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top