Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Eugene gun show

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by branchbuster, Dec 27, 2012.

1. branchbuster

branchbuster Albany Active Member

I have an extra AR lower, but I don't dare list it here do to all the trolls. So I plan to take it to the Eugene show to trade or sell. It is a shame that people who have planned ahead are being attacked for selling something they may not be able to replace at the going price. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. Have a nice day. And no, this is not a call for offers, so don't ask!

2. pizmugen86

pizmugen86 Linn County Member

I'll be there bright and early. Are you attending with a dealer? Dealer name?

3. iamme

iamme Lane County Well-Known Member

I'm debating hitting it, just for the laughs though.

4. boarder4life81

boarder4life81 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

Anyone gone yet today? I've been looking for a P238 and XDS, but not sure it is worth the headache/admission fee to go check it out. Last time I went the only people selling were local vendors that I could visit for free.

5. Whitey375

Whitey375 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

I went today, on the way home currently. $40-60 mags, and $1/shot for M855! Found a couple decent enough deals, didn't have the money to capitalize though. Bought an AR upper vise block.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

6. Just Me

Just Me Peoples Republik of Oregon Active Member

That's why I don't even go anymore. $6 just to get in and see the same sellers and same prices as at the shops.:nuts:

7. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I've been going to the Hillsboro shows, only, for the last year or so, even if I do not plan to buy anything, just for fun. With current situation, it is no longer fun. I'll pass.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

8. boxer13

boxer13 PNW Active Member

Didn't even know there was one today, no way am I going to a CW show though. Been to too many and its the same stuff every single time. It used to be fun just to check some things out but considering everything that is going on right now there is no way I want to put up with that madness.

9. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

only good thing about going is to check out a bunch of stores without the gas expense minus the cost at the door you save a tiny bit but not much.

10. branchbuster

branchbuster Albany Active Member

I didn't make it to the show today, my step-Dad passed this morning.

11. Whitey375

Whitey375 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. We have had a few people pass in recent weeks in our family too. It's tough.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

12. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

My condolences. Without knowing the details, I'm sure he's in a better place.

13. longrangekiller

longrangekiller toledo New Member

where is the show at? are there any decent prices on anything? will it be going on tomorrow?

14. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Lane County fair grounds

I'm not going, so I can't answer that, but I'd guess probably not on much.

Yes