JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I'm glad you said something about as I dint know!! Will be spending the night there tonight and the wife wanted to go "shopping"!:nuts: So now I have a place to go while she is busy :D

I went to one last year and I was very dissapointed. Too small and way too many people for the small sized auditorium they had it in. Decent selection of guns but not a lot of ammo tables. All in all I probably won't go to another one. I'll gas up and go to albany or portland first.

Went to two of these last year and they were both pathetic. Got my admission fee back at the one last January because it took me 10 minutes to see everything. Ticket taker had no issue with my refund & gave me a free pass to Collectors West gun shows, which I used at Canby a few weeks later. I would really like to see things change at this show, but I won't be there to check on it. Good Luck.

Vendor list for the Collectors West Gun and Knife Show in Eugene this weekend at the Lane County Fairgrounds. 150 Tables, all full. Open Sat. 9-5, Sun. 9-3. For more information go to CollectorsWest.com.

Siletz Trading Post
R& K Guns & Sporting Supplies
Tannerite Sports
Ronnel Antiques
Bathfitter
NW Self Defense Products
High Mountain Cutlery
J&S Discount Arms
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Lanier Sports
Jerry Lee Gun Accessories
RCW Arms LLC
Chuck Miller Optics
Oak Grove Ventures, Inc.
Collectors Cranny
Oregon Hunter's Association
D&S Enterprise
Ortwine International
Custom Work Benches
Dan's Custom Ammo
NW Sporting Goods
NW Ammo
Eagle Outfitters
Troy Oz Knifes
Oregon CCW
Past Tenth's Sports
BDI Ammuntion
Ammo Cans Plus
Pack Legal
Jerry Waisanen Guns
Keith's Sporting Goods
Wild Bill

I was pretty happy with the gunz and ammoz selection at the show.

I forgot to bring down a few guns.........OOPs.:s0131::s0131:

Given the posts above I had pretty low expectations. It is a great show though.

I was surprised to see that Kieth's was set up there also.

I think this one may be better than the PDX show. No vibrating pillows.:s0114::s0114::s0114:

I went today and thought it was also a good show, very busy and crowded. Several tables with huge selection of handguns.

Coctailer, kept coming by to say hi, but you were busy with somebody every time and I had to leave to get my wife at the mall before she spent all my money!!:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top