JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe, depends on what the boss has planned for me. She told me she wants to learn to shoot, (Hooray !!!) never has wanted to before but she's really seeing the world for what it is and is getting concerned, so we may do that tomorrow depending on weather.

Maybe, depends on what the boss has planned for me. She told me she wants to learn to shoot, (Hooray !!!) never has wanted to before but she's really seeing the world for what it is and is getting concerned, so we may do that tomorrow depending on weather.
I do have a couple of guns for sale that would be great for wife:)

Went there this afternoon. Not much activity. Non-remanufactured ammo was about the same price as Bi-Mart. Saw a few wildly over-priced items. Mostly not very exciting. But then I ran into this guy in one of the aisles:
JohnAllen.kpg.jpg

Went to the show, managed to sell 3 guns to one dealer Ammo was typical gun show high. Didn't buy anything, but overall decent show for Eugene.

dang man no one saw the colt mustang with 3 mags for $500 :D
I think I saw a Colt Mustang MAGAZINE for $500.:rolleyes: There was a Colt Python 6" barrel in .357 (I think) for about $2700. The 4" barreled model was going (or maybe not actually going) for $2200. A Colt identical to my Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless in .32 ACP was priced at $1100, about twice what I would ask for mine. And there was a Savage Model 188 .22 auto rifle for only $160.:eek: They would have had to pay me that much to take it off their hands.

And there was a Savage Model 188 .22 auto rifle for only $160.:eek: They would have had to pay me that much to take it off their hands.
Actually, I once sold a pair of those rifles (identical gun comes from several manufacturers under different model numbers) to Gun Broker for $25 each and felt bad about cheating them.

I went there a few hours ago. nothing jumped off a table and came home with me.. nothing there to get excited about. I was looking for a ar-15 in 9 mm.. no glory….. .22 lr was mostly twice what i pay for it online. I should have brought mine and sold it for profit, but i have a concience.

Ive gone to allot of guns shows in my days, but I seldom see anything worth it at these shows.
Its like watching American Pickers or something every seller wants exactly hat they go for.
I don't pay full price, never have never will. Its just something about it. I just work and wait and watch and I have done well even got a few free and new for free firearms. Patience !!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top