JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
My girlfriend wants me to buy some of those beef jerky or beef sticks. Can you imagine ....somebody's actually looking for that at the gun show?

Aloha, Mark

I've never been to the Eugene show, worth traveling an hour for? Couldn't be any worse than a Portland show (also an hour)
Can't say if it's worth it compared to other cities as I've never been to any other. However, there are a fair number of ffls and private sellers with the usual gun shop stuff. Sometimes you find things you don't see very often like FN bullpups, maybe more unique milsurps. I tend to spend at least an hour looking around.

Depends on who is operating the show. Willamette Valley Gun Collectors seem to attract a good number of vendors. Having said that, their show is often more focused on collectables. Another operator has tables with crochet monkeys, Chinese made knives and trivia overwhelm the firearm inventory. In recent years Oak Grove Guns had a huge inventory. They messed up with ATF and are not selling guns anymore. I go to be around like minded folks. You meet the most polite people at guns shows!

I'll be there plying my wares so stop by and say howdy. It is the promoter show, the bigger Willamette Valley Arms Collector show is the 21-22 of March and is IMHO much bigger and better.

I'll be there plying my wares so stop by and say howdy. It is the promoter show, the bigger Willamette Valley Arms Collector show is the 21-22 of March and is IMHO much bigger and better.
Which booth is that going to be? I'll be sure to drop by

The boy and I plan on being there from 10:30 til 12:30 (or whenever he's ready for a nap)!

I'll be wearing a maroon Cougars sweatshirt and a black Sig cap. If you see me, introduce yourself!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top