JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wow, coctailer. if you bring all that stuff, it will be the best eugene gunshow i have been to in years.....( I live here and usually the gun shows here are pretty lame)
hope to get the chance to meet you.

Looks like I'll be having a ton of new Colt rifles there also.

Even the elusive 6940P, Colts new piston gun. Colt 6933 Commando, 6920, 6920 MagPul....

Have a bunch of Glocks in all calibers, bunch of G19s.

Couple used HK USP full size in 9mm with night sights and 3 mags for $550

Tango Down ARC mags.

And a ton of Kahr K9s trade ins.

Just got an email from Collectors West...........

"Eugene Gun Show | This Weekend - April 14 & 15

It's been three months since our last Eugene show and the wait is over! All your old and new firearm friends are going to be at the Lane County Fairgrounds like Benelli, Colt, Smith & Wesson, Charter Arms, Glock, SIG-Sauer, Heckler & Koch, Beretta, and Ruger, Winchester, and dozens more. Longtime Eugene area gun dealers and some of Oregon's largest gun sellers will be here for you. Added bonus: no football traffic in April!

OCHLC Co. will teach a CCL Class after the show on Saturday at 6pm. For more information go to our web site at Collectors West > Home or see Roger Leach at his booth.

Show hours are 9a to 5p on Saturday and 10a to 3p on Sunday. Admission is still only $6 with kids 12 and under free with adult and parking is still...FREE!

Take Exit 194B off I-5 and follow the signs."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads