Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Eugene checking in

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Vicarious Cynic, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Vicarious Cynic

Vicarious Cynic Eugene,OR New Member

41 year old married father of three kids, four kids living here. Couple of pistols get shot safely on a regular basis. Have a couple old long guns I need to find a smith to check over. Have an old Iver Johnson 28 gauge That I'd love to get looked over to identify if I could throw a few Ronda through it.

2. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the group! Hope you teach your young ones to love guns and how to respect them. The next generation could be the last one in this country to enjoy the shooting sports.

3. Mica

Mica Eugene Active Member

here is the web site for a very good gun smith for our local area. you wont be disappointed. Willamette Valley Gunsmithing Company My self and allot of folks I know go there because he is very good at what he does. very friendly and very knowledgeable. hope that helps.

4. Vicarious Cynic

Vicarious Cynic Eugene,OR New Member

Thanks!

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! ya ---i think a safety course for the young ones is a good way to go ! it 's a goooood thing !

steven