JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brussels knows that they can't disarm the bubblegum hole places of the planet so they push their support where they will meet the least resistance. IE- Europe, UK. Ultimately they would love to disarm the US. Their agenda is creeping forward with the help of people like Soros, Bloomberg, etc.

For the record I am not a terrorist , even if I own a muzzleloader or three....:D
But the OP just goes to show , that any gun can end up on someone's "You can't own list" or "If you own this type of gun , then you are a bad guy" list
Andy
DSC05465.jpg

Yup, THE weapon of choice as used by 99% of all criminals in Europe. NOT a Glock, NOT a Makarov, NOT a Skorpion or even an old Uzi, nor yet a sawn-off shotgun.

THE weapon of choice is ANY muzzleloading firearm that can be held in one or two hands.

Not.

What a total crock of doo-doo.

tac

Terrorist threat cited.

Then they came for the muzzleloaders: EU moves to regulate black powder guns due to terrorism (VIDEO)

Edit: Just noticed the date on this. Not exactly news. My bad.

Yup, that's why I voted to leave this bunch of self-serving head-in-the-clouds dwongs to their own devices.

It's bad enough ere in yUK, where you can own any kind of antique gun, but have to justify it and have 'good reason' to shoot it, and then only as a full-time member of a government-authorised gun club [there are ONLY government-authorised gun clubs in yUK, BTW].

In most other countries in the EU, anybody over the age of 18 can walk into a gun-store and walk out again in possession of a single-shot muzzle-loader - real or replica.

Bad as it is, in the Republic of Ireland you cannot shoot one at all, including for re-enactment, after a re-enactment group participant shot his ram-rod somewhere near a crowd of onlookers.

Add to that that there were only about 40 people in the entire country authorised to have BP....

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads