JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If any of you guys are looking for ethanol free gasoline. Vancouver oil company has it!! I get muchhhhhhhh better MPG with this stuff. I hate that ethanol bubblegum.

VOCI Main Office
1503 NE 136th St
Vancouver, WA.

If any of you guys are looking for ethanol free gasoline. Vancouver oil company has it!! I get muchhhhhhhh better MPG with this stuff. I hate that ethanol bubblegum.

VOCI Main Office
1503 NE 136th St
Vancouver, WA.
I was under the impression that you couldn't buy it unless it was for exempted vehicles in Oregon. Do they let anybody buy it?

Lots of motorcyclists prefer the straight gas. In my older bike, I sure did. No one ever said anything to me about "exempt." The only place I have seen that issue is with "Off Road diesel." And, that is a tax issue.

VOCI in Vancouver sells to anyone. Tried 4 straight tanks in one of my rigs. Gas mileage increased about 1-2 mpg. BUT, the "rough" engine idle cleared up and went away.

About every 6 months I'll run 3-4 tanks through, just to ensure the ethanol is flushed out and "good" gas is completely through the entire system.

:s0115:

VOCI in Vancouver sells to anyone. Tried 4 straight tanks in one of my rigs. Gas mileage increased about 1-2 mpg. BUT, the "rough" engine idle cleared up and went away.

About every 6 months I'll run 3-4 tanks through, just to ensure the ethanol is flushed out and "good" gas is completely through the entire system.

:s0115:

That's what I'm doing now. Just running a straight tank to rid that ethanol crap. I miss the gas station that used to sell it on mill plain for cheaper.

Thanks for the heads up on real gas locals! I wonder if the higher price is offset by mpgs?????

Ethanol is another scam that hurts low income people! It forces them into public transport because of lower MPG, harm caused to older vehicles and causes higher prices for food because of subsidized corn crops where other food crops should be planted.

With oil under $49 a barrel, why are we still putting up with this?!?? It takes a lot of energy and creates a lot of greenhouse gasses to make Ethanol doesn't it???

Last Edited:
Thanks for the heads up on real gas locals! I wonder if the higher price is offset by mpgs?????

Ethanol is another scam that hurts low income people! It forces them into public transport because of lower MPG, harm caused to older vehicles and causes higher prices for food because of subsidized corn crops where other food crops should be planted.

With oil under $49 a barrel, why are we still putting up with this?!?? It takes a lot of energy and creates a lot of greenhouse gasses to make Ethanol doesn't it???
Forces them to go public transit? That's a stretch. Ethanol sucks. No carb engine can take it well. Make sure to turn gas off on cycles and lawn mowers etc, cause it will hammer the carb.
I'm a bit a of skeptic that some stations say it's ethanol free, but there lying.
Also, that gas sells slower. So it sits in the underground tanks longer. Then it gets bad.

I buy mine from the Pacific Pride card lock, or direct from Marc Nelson Oil Company in Salem, OR. They deliver to the farm tank I use for small engines, chain saws, and the tractor.

It is more expensive than Ethanol gas, but I haven't had to rebuild or replace a carburetor on any small engine since I switched to the "good" gas! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top