JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I have a nice affordable 1911 frame, which includes all lower parts, and barrel with bushing and spring plug. The barrel is a 1940's Springfield. I bought it for the slide and now have no needs for the additional parts. Fires perfectly, I probably put 100 rounds through it. Comes with grips (needs grip screws) and 1 extra trigger (which is a bit rough). I ordered a Caspian and it shows up this week, so this one goes. I was hoping for $325, but will take best offer. Not really interested in trades, but you can always offer. I was intending on ordering a cheap slide from Sarco and keeping it for a shooter but I just got a SR1911 on trade. You can make a cheap shooter, pretty easily. First person to call me and claim it will get it - I need to order some parts for the new gun so I would really like to complete this ASAP. I am in Salem and can meet as far as Woodburn to the North or Albany to the South. My # is 503-569-2372. Thanks, jr

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.