JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He is pro-gun, it's more a case of out of sight out of mind type of deal. The demographic being what it is in Whatcom Co. depending on who shows up to vote it could have been tough for him getting reelected and he can certainly do more for us in office than not there and he is careful not to rock the boat, so he stays neutral on some issues that he can make little difference on. This issue I don't know yet. I don't know who shut it down. My understanding is he is retiring after this term which leaves the door open for some anti to possibly make a run for the position. Whatcom Co. is turning purple now due to apathetic voters a lot of them. If he makes a big grandstand on some issue it could well gin up support for the other side.

He's obviously not pro-gun either....................

Ray

We need to make this the poster-case for "When you do not vote, THIS is what you tacitly vote for".
YEP! I have been warning others of this "possibility" for decades. I lost track of how many gun owners and just freedom loving people told me I was a tinfoil hat guy. Well now lets see them tell me this was tinfoil hat stuff? When this happened during Katrina I tried to warn them this could become nation wide. They insisted this was just a "local thing". Does not look local to me now.:mad:
One the way home this morning I think I am starting to see the early signs that people have had enough. I have been joking about how nice the commute has been. Freeways looked like a Sunday all the time. Well this morning it did not look like that. It was not quite the normal rush hour but it sure was close. I think a lot of people are starting to tell them to pound sand, they are going to work.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top